smash the cash question.

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

I was in a pub on "fill up day"and the woman had just filled up m/c.Notey on as expected,anyway 15 in for pot and drag my bank only for the note light to go off!This was gamestec btw
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
PMK

Post by PMK »

Gamestec are useless, thieving, robbing cunts.

It's not just them tho. The main problem being these days is that apart from players most people play with notes and even on a fully floated £350 it doesn't take long for the level to get low and remain low till next audit. For some reason the float never gets replenished but the hopper top up button seems to be a must. Or in the case of gamestec float to absolutely nothing.

Me and another player from here had to sack off £50 profit and probably more to come on a deadmans not long ago as tec had been out and left not a single coin in the hopper. It wasn't the sort of pub u wanted to claim a big IOU on when the machines had supposedly been audited the same fucking day especially if they think they'd been fully floated to £350!!!

Daily refills are a godsend these days!! Maybe note payouts will cure this?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

That really is piss poor. For the regular punter, winning on these things when there actually is cash inside is hard enough - let alone these supposed 'auditors' completely fiddling it from the inside.

I have had a few counts of IOUs occurring on supposed audit days - to be greeted with distrust by the barman / maid or land lord / lady. They naturally assume you've taken more than £350 out and are pressing them for the remaining amount. Try proving otherwise!

Had a small IOU (£22) on a working Pac-Man yesterday, was paid quite pleasantly by the landlady, but even that I was thinking 'is it worth it'?
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

As far as I'm concerned THE BEST red gaming for ages.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

For me it would be a toss up between this and HLS / Indy. The latter had more streak potential, but arguably could piss you about more. I think you always know where you stand with a StC UNLESS you do get a high win early on as in the case of this thread - someone could've topped it and left it immediately - would most likely be a painful experience if so.
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Matt Vinyl wrote:For me it would be a toss up between this and HLS / Indy. The latter had more streak potential, but arguably could piss you about more. I think you always know where you stand with a StC UNLESS you do get a high win early on as in the case of this thread - someone could've topped it and left it immediately - would most likely be a painful experience if so.
Would rather play a £35 skulls than a 70 silver. :D
silent g

Post by silent g »

in my experiences, machines play worse when floated!
i know alot of people think differently and i too understand that it SHOULDNT change anything but what i know for a fact is that the doctors and nurses keyable at namco, southbank wouldnt trail hold much and gave 1 1 1 3 press dead boards and had no value in it on a monday (float day) that is a fact as i played it ever day and got fucked over every monday!

and i lost on a hof recently that was only boosting 1 space when i needed 2 on every board! that too was backing and i thought i was in for a good time, after i decided to leave i heard a £ drop in the next machine so tried £1 in the 2 other machines which dropped too AHHHH FLOAT!

and i dont think it had been hit before as it was in a shit back town area and ive never seen one that burnt either! :/
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

STC vs HLS
HLS pops when it wants, whereas STC has potential for rips. This alone makes it better in my opinion. Oh and the constant higher than 2, lose to a 1 then bonus swaps the number to a 10 etc. Quite honestly I pretty much gave up playing HLS and clones unless they were in sites free from other players