Indiana Jones

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Cf

Indiana Jones

Post by Cf »

Quick bit of advice please if anyone can help :)

There's an Indiana Jones machine in the place where we have lunch and me and my friend will often throw a few quid of our change into it.

I was just wondering which (if any) of the features are worth taking? I took a red soul series the other day and it gave me £8 which I was happy enough with. But the rest of them I have no idea!

This isn't playing for a force. It's just a few quid in for a board and get what I can. Prob not the best way of playing the machine I know but it's just a few spare quid from lunch money.

Oh, and reaching a board icon, then the bonus giving you boost taking you straight off it before you've had a spin is one of the cheapest things i've ever seen :)

Oh and edit: can someone tell me how the arrows work? Have tried to work it out but with no success, they could be adding themselves randomly for all I know lol
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

just force it for the 3 treasure troves if 8 or more features are red soon as you get on the board! If it aint then im sure someone will post all the features!
justice For The 96
kong

Post by kong »

Hilo Silver is the same machine, try searching for that and you will find hours worth of reading on here! Probably answers all your questions, either that or will confuse you further!!
silent g

Post by silent g »

there is 5 winlines on the machine and whatever line you get a arrow on will put the arrow next to.
i was bored so drew this lol, i rushed it and tried to make it simple, hope it helps :)
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

haha quality silent :lol: :lol:
JG

Post by JG »

Three green pentagons gives hidden features.
JG
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

If not playing for force, all I can say is experiment. You seem to already know about START getting you round the superboard on an icon. Just play, take certain features, see what's best and what's not...and you'll have happy days
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

reds generally have standard features but due to the theme of the game they get renamed

some are:

toggle climb.. cash stack gambler that flashes on above or below what you have won, each successful skillstop wins the next prize up, if you miss you win the amount shown

skill cash, rarely worth collecting as there are two types of this feature and they are too difficult to win much

win series a small win series, generally 3-5 on normal, 5-12 on red

superhold, one step superhold, two or three steps on red

money belt, usually small amounts of cash scroll across the lcd screen, press start to collect what you can see, usually adds up to about £2 or possibly £4 on red.

cash shuffle, 3 amounts of cash are shown on the screen, blurred out and moved around a bit, you then choose which you think is the highest, normal=aound £3/£4 red = £5-£15

big money, hit the button and win one of the top amounts, normal= pretty much random/ always the lowest, red= slow and easy

star choice, amounts flicker on the screen but with asterisks obscuring some figures, can be possible to get decent money from this, but quite rare, around £5 on normal or up to £18 on red

cash falls/ready steady go: the first machine with this feature on was pure skill, now it takes the piss, flashes "ready" "steady" "go" on the screen then the lights 'fall' from the top of the cash and when you hit the button you win what it stops on, very fast feature game hat most casual players win £1 on every time.. with quick reflexes it is possible to hit as far up as the very top win, but i reguarly about the 5th amount down, on red, this seems to rip you off a little less, but basicly no advantage!

theres a few other features but i cant remember them off the top of my head. used to be a massive advantage collecting features on a red gaming machine, hardly ever take anything anymore!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Hate the Ready....Steady...GO!
I'm sure they have messed about with the steady...GO! to make it vary the times. Then you can't get into a rhythm over the long term.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

they started fking aound with it after 'fairground' there seem to be different speeds now but im sure its capped at board value anyway...
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Spyder, that's a great analysis of the features from Red machines :-)

On Slider, cash shuffle was called "find the pea".

The only other thing I can think of is that a lot of the Reds had, umm, I'll try and describe it lol... it was a mirror that showed 4 symbols. A bit like Playstation symbols O X Δ and it changed depending on what colour lamp was lit behind it. I didn't grasp the science of it though. So yeah, some of the features on Red machines used this. On Slider, it was called skill cash, and it was also available on one of the bar code features.
Cf

Post by Cf »

Cheers for the help guys :)

Arrows equating to win line seems so obvious now lol. Top marks for the picture!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

not a bad rolf haris that g :P
Little discipline = BIG issue

Cf

Post by Cf »

Oh, and one other question. Am I right in thinking Mega Streak is pretty naff on this machine? I'm yet to have one so not sure..
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I can't remember now if MS is always a £70 on these? It was always £35 on the £35 ones, but I think I heard of various chippages. Worth taking though just to find out, surely?
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."