Vegas Something or Other

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Northern Monkey

Vegas Something or Other

Post by Northern Monkey »

Forget the proper name but played this last night and not sure I have seen it mentioned before.

multistake option is either 50p with numbers on line advancing you directly up nudge trail (ie no number trail)

£1 dice option where if you throw a double it advances you directly up the cash stack.

£1 roulette option where you spin 4 wheels one at a time and if it lands on spin it spins reels and on the spin you need to land a number to advance up the nudge trail. if you are already on trail then subsequent succesful spins on the wheel award the super bonuses.

Top cash amount is £10 and above that you are into the top 'Vegas feature' which can award any amount between IIRC £15 and £70 with the option to gamble if you dont likethe amount it first lands on.

if you collect and the repeat is lit then it potentially spins in another amount

The first couple of times I got to the top I knocked back £15 and £25 before getting the features all red which afforded a skill stop (about 5 liner speed rather than say hi lo silver) on the cash amounts. The feature 'repeated' which gave £30 on top of the initial £70.

All in all not very entertaining and the spins are so fast on the £1 options that you literally go through a tenner in 30 seconds.

Anyone else seen this one- apologies if its been mentioned before?
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Theres one in Leeds in the pub opposite Yates near the train station
AMK

Post by AMK »

Speaking of Leeds. Is there a player called Simon there?
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Sounds....complex.
Aww, how'd you feel?!
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Made by Red and called Lucky Las Vegas I think
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Spotted one by Tottenham court road along with several of those Mega DOND's close by.

Strange looking machine. Meant to take a picture but was busy chatting and forgot.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Northern Monkey

Well if anyone wants to give one a go I played it in the pub on Liverpool Street that is not the one with 4 machines discussed in another thread nor the one with the Lucky leps in it.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Thinking about it this might have been liverpool st. In the same pub as a perfect Game shoved away in a corner. The Vegas by a few steps in the middle ?
No idea what the pub name was.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

someone get a video of this machine please? it actually sounds like an interesting game!!
silent g

Post by silent g »

it is liverpool st where we saw it gambo :)
its the one witht he perfect game in it.
the machine has no trail it just adds up the nudge stack so if you get a 1 its ?nudge (yes u can collect it to boost up) and a number 2 is 1 nudge and so on.
the board looks like on a roll but on the features you can get a green/blue feature or a red one or one that has lucky next to it aswell, if you get a red lucky feature you do the feature then the lucky flashes x1 x2 x3 x4 x5 i remember one of us got a red feature and got £4 then got x 5 for £20.

the top feature is like battle axe / king kebab and alike where u get a shot in the cash e.g £25 and you can collect it and get a repeat at the shots if u hit yes or you can reject it and shoot again but if you hit the same ammount your naffed.
i think the one who was playing got £25 and collected then got a yes and landed on £10 and rejected and landed on the £10 again for death, then played for another top and got a £35 or £40 top :/
i dont like this machine.

not sure if we got a vid :/

northern monkey! where was you when u saw us a london bridge?
that wasnt you playing the skulls was it?
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Northern Monkey

Lol at Gambos London geographical knowledge mebbe he is the true northern monkey. I was just passing through- I am a casual quiz machine player, not going to get involved with a 70 per cent red before brekkie but always like to try and spot people I think might be fruitchatters.
Northern Monkey

Spyder wrote:someone get a video of this machine please? it actually sounds like an interesting game!!
as per my OP it's dull spider - burns the creds very very quickly and similar blocks to other 70 reds albeit presented differently
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

oh ok, just fancied a look, i like playing games that are a bit different, even if they dont show profits.. sometimes wish someone would convert those japanese slots to uk and site them...
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

:lol: Only found regent street by accident for the 1st time on Monday, I've walked past it a few times not knowing.

I suppose I am a "Fackin norvern Monkey" :D
Scott

Post by Scott »

Mankey :wink:
Cobwebs 👆