Indian Jones Crystal Skulls

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
michael_berwick

Indian Jones Crystal Skulls

Post by michael_berwick »

Just wondering if anyone had some good advice or info for this game?? Its recently come into my local pub, and having a few attempts at it, there seems to be a lot going on, but yet to know what the best features etc are to go for?? Any advice welcomed :)
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

wait till someone loses a chunk of money in it, then play it and just gamble for the hats

if you ever have to, use the double or nothing button but keep going till it gets to £64ish or £70

if you get all of the features red and get to a feature exchange it'll give you the top feature, and if you get 3 of the treasure symbols you get it too..

sometimes does £105 from the top, also can do a few jackpots in a row when ready

simple machine really, depends what you want from it.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yep, pretty much what Spyder says - although the 'Treasure symbols' are Jones' 'Hats' on this one. Usually a profitable one this, even if it's not always big potatoes... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
silent g

Post by silent g »

this is the one with the 9 skulls yes?

are they worth playing?
ive found about 5 of these in quiet boozers but been warned off them by scottish bob, he says theyre rapists ?

are they worth playing?
are the same as stc and hls and whatever?
or shit like terminator is meant to be lol ?

WORTH IT OR NOT WORTH IT ?
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I'd play a £70 Skulls anyday. Only had it fuck about once after getting past £15. didn't lose on the £50 to top for about the 1st half a dozen hits.

I have seen 1 take about £150 to go in though, but that was in manchester train station last xmas & I warned my mate not to tackle it, a £10 nudge win got him excited but the notey wasn't working and he shoved 30 coins in 1 go and still not full so told him it would be a risk.

It took £105 to be full :D
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I'd plumb for 'WORTH' it mate - pretty similar to any other Red and you can sack off Safe Cash of course.
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Yeah the safe cash gamble is a BIG bonus on it.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
silent g

Post by silent g »

how many reds do you need on this one?
and is it a £10 blocker?
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

From personal experience, you can forget reds, it'll give 7/8 out of 12 and still cost £50 to go in, or it'll give £20 worth of non red boards and go up.

£10 seems to be the stumbling block yeah, Once gambling through it or £15 nudgin it doesn't fuck about much, or if it does it usually results in a £105 top.

Quite a few tops for me have come from a £15 nudge with no lose & Extra life.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

These aint to bad, can be 70 80 for 70 but can be 20 for 105. red gaming realy. will always be up in the longrun