Snakes

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Reel King

Post by Reel King »

i think Red has taken the principals for the new non legacy to seriously with there programing.. as they have the half j/p streak right but havn't included the £70 repeats to a £210..
Scott

Re: Snakes

Post by Scott »

thecannonball89 wrote:Had 2 tops go past 70 and both stoped at 90, on £1 stake. anyone had a 105?

I had a £90 top myself earlier on one of these, i've played a couple of these on £70, i'd had 2 £105 tops on different units, strange only going £90 but now i've seen it myself :shock:
Cobwebs 👆
AMK

Post by AMK »

Not a wonderful machine but seems a lot looser on mega spins £15 nudge wins.

Hold your horses failed test didn't it? Very strange machine.
kong

Post by kong »

One for the "not seen that before pile" - just had a £110 top on Snakes + Ladders.

It gave 3 bombs with £2 credits left and it autopaid at £112. I've had the weird £80 and £90 repeats on this one, but didn't know it could go past £105! Strange, but a pleasant surprise!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Played 1 today 70 top, then span in nudges to 15 and got to 50 on a 9.
kong

Post by kong »

Next credit? Still got to be a collect on that thing??!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Dont think these can do next credits, was a few quid later anyway. i did collect it tho.
kong

Post by kong »

Was it a toggle or skill or something, or did it win up there? Pretty rare to get past the last snake to the £50 at all, let alone after a top!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

lower...
Scott

Post by Scott »

Spyder wrote:lower...

You say that, i was £38 involved on one last week, managed to get past the dreaded snake and onto the £50 square, i was on a 4 so went higher, lost, did'nt get a top untill i was £120 deep, so could have made £12, lost£50 instead, on its ase after too, given the same situation i'd do the same, but seeing it was already after a top i'd be tempted to do the same as Cannonball if i was in his situation.
Cobwebs 👆
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

id have already pressed lower
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Scott wrote:
Spyder wrote:lower...

You say that, i was £38 involved on one last week, managed to get past the dreaded snake and onto the £50 square, i was on a 4 so went higher, lost, did'nt get a top untill i was £120 deep, so could have made £12, lost£50 instead, on its ase after too, given the same situation i'd do the same, but seeing it was already after a top i'd be tempted to do the same as Cannonball if i was in his situation.
I have had a bash on this a few times and have not had the sucess rate others have on the 50. It don't appear to like certain numbers so collecting on 50 isn't as foolish as people may think in my view.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Ideally you want that £25 win with a no lose on an 11, quite rare though, i can see both sides of the arguement, you may be collecting that £50 when that gamble was due to gamble up anyway, so your doing yourself out of a score and any extra the top may repeat for, like i say i'd be tempted to collect the £50 if it was straight after a top though, i'd gamble it if it was for my first top though.
Cobwebs 👆
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Scott wrote:Ideally you want that £25 win with a no lose on an 11, quite rare though, i can see both sides of the arguement, you may be collecting that £50 when that gamble was due to gamble up anyway, so your doing yourself out of a score and any extra the top may repeat for, like i say i'd be tempted to collect the £50 if it was straight after a top though, i'd gamble it if it was for my first top though.
I think the number let's you know were you stand on these. One problem can be that you don't know if you have caught the tail end of someone who has already potted it and that can be expensive if you have.
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Yeah, keep an eye on the dice.
Cobwebs 👆