Warning 5 liner/Rainbow Riches

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
JG

Warning 5 liner/Rainbow Riches

Post by JG »

There is a rumour that two+ UP arrows on silver level/middle level => machine readiness.

I won't bore you with the details, but SAVE YOURSELF SOME MONEY, this is NOT the case.

Put another way it can give two up arrows from a normal board and still be £200+ from a top.

TAKE CARE
JG
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

jonathan mestel is rumoured to have started this one kicking about the circuit.
JG

Post by JG »

These pesky chess IM, sorry GMs, with their rollover devices and fake redding tips. I've just about had enough. I'll be in contact with my mate soon and the manuscript with all the details about 'rollover' devices and the time he shouted 'SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" really loud in a lecture as someone was talking, will be clarified once and for all.
JG
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh, legendary! Don't forget to mention the Rollover device (C) Camelot. :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Does anyone bother with these? Had two relatively cheap £140s recently (I was surprised that it £140-d but recall someone saying on here that they do them).

They're essentially a lo-tech, but if I've seen one loaded up (surprisingly punter-people do play these ones) I'll have a quick look...
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I only ever gave it the 1 chance, just didn't like the amount of cash wins it dropped in, (stopped counting at around £40ish).

Spotted an Elvis 5 liner in a pub for the 1st time at the weekend, looks a lot more appealing to play than the original. I was tempted give it a chance but didn't bother.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yep, I've never taken one on without knowing at least some of the playing history. When I pulled out one of those tops, the fella who had been playing it previous asked how on earth I 'got up to the top' as he had put over £100 through it and didn't know you could 'move up' DOH!
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

Managed to top a Rainbow riches few weekends back off about £7 for £140.First time it hasnt been a flat top