Take2

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Dunhamzzz

Take2

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Harsh machine, what are the signs, after a force then re-force today can see theres a definitive £10 block, had red arrows and still seemed to play roughly the same as it did on blue arrows.

Is it possible to take features on these until it goes dead or a straight force?
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

Alright Dun....

Played these when i first started out playing machines, can definately say they dont play like most reds. I found at that time the best thing was taking 1 or 2 of the features, cant remember the names tho. And at this time wasnt very experienced either....

Never lit all the arrows.

Sorry i cant help anymore, havent seen any in years.

Kingy
Matty

Post by Matty »

I heard they play like x rateds
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Dreadful machine. You don't need to tell me about the £10 block, it's a complete joke!

I had to stick £110 through a full backing and well playing one to get a JP. I only ended up with about £70 back after that and banking some stuff, ended up a good £50-£60 down.

If both numbers are on the same value, you can reverse gamble and win. Quite handy, as it likes to gives 3/3 and 10/10 a lot. There is a number swap on red sevens, which can be activated with the take feature button.

Best signs on here are the arrow colours, and how many you get. 2-3 reds, and £5+ on cash should be a good enough sign, but like i said it can cost a packet. Leave well alone if offering blue arrows.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I played this machine twice when it was around about a year ago, and didn't enjoy the playing experience at all.

The first time I 'did' get a £75 top, after about £60 in. There just didn't appear to be any skill/choice involved at all. The thing I do like about most Red machines is that there is a big element of choice involved. I know you are always in the hands of the machine, but you do feel like you are having an effect on the outcome.

The second time I got £25 off of one blue arrow! LOL

This reminds me of another Red game that was jewel based - had that mirrored thing where you stop jewels to win £1, £2, £3 or £5. That one had a h-u-g-e block at £7.

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Sounds like Jewel Strike to me Matt. Incidentally, that used to be in the same bookies about 2 years ago.

I remember it had names like 'Hot Rocks' for the features. Who's the drug taker at red then! :P

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Agree with the red arrow thing, if you get a red arrow every time you are offered an arrow then it is a good sign. There are also a couple of features that are super if both exchanges are lit, think one is knockouts but can't remember the other. If it is offering these then that is also a good sign.

You can change the number on £15 as mattb said but only if there is an exchange to it and it will step the reel down so be sure to check what number is above before you take it.

Not one of red's better offerings.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Toggle Climb limits you to a fiver on this one too. Not great.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

The best way to play this is to take red arrows when offered
Does not set the m/c back a great deal and loves to give a tenner plus

As peolple have probably gathered this is not one to force

I have had good experiences on this

Managed to get a bank of 40 from red arrows then got the the jp and it repeated

About 30 in for 90 out