Snailblazer, any chance???

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
clarkey1984

Snailblazer, any chance???

Post by clarkey1984 »

This!

Its gonna be a little joke, my mate cat, her nickname from school is snail, so for a laugh i wanna play one and dedicate a vid to her lol but i have never seen one, anyone know of one that isnt stupidly far away from the cambs area??

Thanks in advance!
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
DildoDez

Post by DildoDez »

surely these aren't still around?

I've not seen one in about 4 years.
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Hmm, thats what i was thinking possibly, as it is well in the back catalogue of reds so to speak, on the very last page in their section on players heaven, so i aint really holding my breath about it lol.
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
extremeunction

Post by extremeunction »

bognor butlins had a load when I went there in 2008
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

Not sure if there is still one in the Long Bar at Yarnouth....Cannonball will tell you I'm sure.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

25jackpot still in gy
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

thecannonball89 wrote:25jackpot still in gy
Is that in the shit hole bar along the front with 4 or 5 fruits. They have been there for 4 or 5 years. Don't they change them.
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

deano8177 wrote:
Is that in the shit hole bar along the front with 4 or 5 fruits. They have been there for 4 or 5 years. Don't they change them.
Yah, your feet used to stick to the carpet it was that filfthy, but I think they've had a new one now.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
btescapee

Post by btescapee »

I think there is one in the pub opposite the Castle Mall (Norwich) back entrance... The pub which used to have a Bobbydazzler. The name escapes me though.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Clarkey - you clearly missed the central London one the other week on the 'annual meet' ...

.. happy to share if you're down here again any time soon.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

deano8177 wrote:
Yeah got a few 70s now tho, still snail blazier tho.

yeah kidgloves could do with a mop over.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

None anywhere round here i know of.....not seen one (apart from said unit in the longbar GY) in donkeys.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Nixxy wrote:Clarkey - you clearly missed the central London one the other week on the 'annual meet' ...

That was there last year when I was down. A couple of streets up from the trocadero ?
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

gambogaz1 wrote:
Nixxy wrote:Clarkey - you clearly missed the central London one the other week on the 'annual meet' ...

That was there last year when I was down. A couple of streets up from the trocadero ?
Yeah - round a few corners, past a few sex shops :wink:
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yeah - round a few corners, past a few sex shops
Potentially a Snail Trail to find it then... ;) :o ops:
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."