Elvis

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
kidgloves

Elvis

Post by kidgloves »

No word of a lie, today I played an Elvis. It took £137 for the top so I needed a £105 so that I only needed to kick it medium rather than hard. Yay, gave the £105 - auto payed down to £60 and I didn't even look at the top for the final hit as we all know what to expect. Bemused, not hearing the expected sound effects, I noticed the alpha had registered another £35. ???

This is the updated version with more arrows to level up - hope it wasn't a generous glitch and Red are finally coming round to coding a double JP in there.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Would be nice if they did IMO kidgloves, as reds are kinda like marmite from what i can see, either loved or hated, most have (pretty much) the same boring and predictable gameplay as they all run on the same basic program, not identical, but very similiar, especially older machines, they do need to move with the times on the JP front tho i reckon, as most 70's out there are 140 capable in comparison so its something red should think about, or maybe judging by this case, they already have??
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Hold ya horses does £140 tops, thats if you can find one
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

yeah had a few 140's and elvis's and that
tommya

Post by tommya »

had a 140 on the old chip elvis last year but never seen one since
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »