what is the best red?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I had a CCP nearby up until about 2 months ago, they only floated it with around £100-£125 though so the notey was virtually always off.

Made on it pretty much every time I bothered with it, or broke even as I forced it each visit bar once.

Even had the landlady congratulating me the last time I did it and made about £40, she told me to go and buy the wife something nice for letting me out on my own :P

Still got 2 SMTM's a few hundred yards apart unfortunately :x
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

iv got a cash point. and recently played a lifes a beach in a kebab shop in bridgwater.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Vortex is up there for me too, loads of cheap £105 tops on this off under a score.
Cobwebs 👆
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

I loved the theme tune to Grub a dub dub
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh, Grub-a-dub-dub was a great little machine. :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
silent g

Post by silent g »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Heh, Grub-a-dub-dub was a great little machine. :)
got a grub and a dna close lol.

my fave is vortex tho :)
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Is there?! Have to let me in on that one... ;)

There used to be one in Gravesend Spoons and one in the 'Jason and the Alien-gonauts' pub in Bexleyheath (Even though it's a lep, but couldn't think of a pun for that one!) Both paid dividends.

I could write paragraphs about Reds, as many of the longer-term members here will remember my stories / praises about / of them.

If I were to have to pick three, in no particular order, I'd go for:

Snailblazer

Simply because in the days of the £25 JP, this gave me my most frequent and consistent £75 tops. Was so easy to read and was a joy to force. Don't think I ever had more 'All Red Feature' tops from any other machine than this.

Grub-A-Dub-Dub

Again, easy to read, great to play and as with all of the fruit-steppers, required thought to be able to snare a top. I guess I could've picked any of the fruit-steppers here, but this one stood out more than most, closely followed by DNA, although that went a bit tight near to the end of it's days...

Invincible

Many £105s from this back in the £35 JP days and there were quite a few of them about.

In fairness, I could probably say most of those points about most pre-£70 JP Reds though. Heh-heh! :)
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

You say they need thought, but they won't offer blue or red sevens until they are ready enough, and definitely won't go up if not ready! 8) Good because they can't be skimmed to death like feature/stack reds, so they were ready more often.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
silent g

Post by silent g »

you could get a 7's when not ready if you had a super6/7, i had it once or twice and thought the machine was readyer than it was, all ends well on those kinds tho :)

and without giving the locations away mattyveee

the grub is in a pub round the corner from the old cashconverters by starburger in a area i can only describe as the sheep of eastwick ???

and the dna is down the road from the fish-a-bout oppersite the fit of quickness.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh, love it mate! :)

The way you could 'sort' of trap it, was by nudging in a lower win than the one offered, where that lower win was next to an exchange for fruitsteps, which might have 7's nearby. It was especially useful if you'd gained a no-lose or extra life, prior to nudging in the win.
Blimey, I used to see Red reels in my sleep lol. It's sort of difficult to explain, but you probably get the gist.

:)
silent g

Post by silent g »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Heh, love it mate! :)
but do you understand where i mean ?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

:? :
:lol:
silent g

Post by silent g »

na, lol

sheep of eastwick is an area

fiashabout is is the roundabout with fish on it and FIT of KWIKness is near it.

im not very good at this am i lol
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Ah, I'm not good at guessing either lol. You'll have to tell me tomorrow. :)
silent g

Post by silent g »

right!!!
the roundabout with fish sculptures on it in erith, theres a kwickfit down the road from it towards the station.

and sheep are wooly and wich's are from eastwick (thought that was easy lol.)