what is the best red?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
silent g

Post by silent g »

i love crazy cobra's but fruit steppa's are good too.
if you mean red of today i'd have to say they're all about the same. i think there was deffo more profit in 35's imo.
u still only get a 105 on 70's pfft!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

If reds gave a 210 top it would be shit.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

thecannonball89 wrote:If reds gave a 210 top it would be shit.
Yeah true, but you'd think the occasional 140 wouldn't be too much to ask.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Nixxy wrote:
140 yes, but 210 would be stupid. wudnt win past a tenner for £400
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Lock And Load was the best Red.
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

thecannonball89 wrote:
Nixxy wrote:
140 yes, but 210 would be stupid. wudnt win past a tenner for £400
Not really. The only reason it would do a 210 if it was that much over percentage and had been redding for £150 or so.
Unless it did a rollin, I couldnt imagine it would take that much for the next top.
JG

Post by JG »

It could be good though, imagine the stories of shrapnel in for £210. On the flip side, 70% would be £300 straight back to get to the same place and with taking the piss factored in, Canonball's £400 is no exageration.
However we're all greedy fuckers, so we'd all be quite happy to risk £400 for a top with the flip side of cheap £210s, come on manufacturers, bring it on and let the games begin.
Jonny Munter can still play at £8 in for £5 out as well.
JG
gball66

Post by gball66 »

texes333 wrote:give me a couple of weeks i let you know on a little secret about the five liners saga.......you might not know when its ready to go ...hmmmmm but your missing a trick...dont be so sceptical and think you know everthing mate.....the world a big place.......how much you played on one.............not long me thinks....

JG's wonderful world of facts: The circumference of the globe is twenty four thousand miles, which is usually the distance you have to travel when By Any Means is super dead with five questions on obscure reserve squads in Aussie Rules Football gaining you enough miles to get to a Little Chef on the A14. Isn't that Charley/Charlie Boorman going from his bedroom to his bathroom via Australia in 2010? Jeez, bet he'll wish he had ensuite in his bedroom when he gets eaten by a Dunny spider biking through the bush.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Nixxy wrote:
yea should make tot and bb a repeat chance at least..
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
Johnny's Amusements

Post by Johnny's Amusements »

The best Red Gaming machine (by far) is the Line up Rebuild they did in 2003. See link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm9n2WN-gU
silent g

Post by silent g »

Johnny's Amusements wrote:The best Red Gaming machine (by far) is the Line up Rebuild they did in 2003. See link below.

stop writing the same f*cking thing in every thread!
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Johnny's Amusements

silent g wrote:
Johnny's Amusements wrote:The best Red Gaming machine (by far) is the Line up Rebuild they did in 2003. See link below.

and no!!! line up isnt the best you just like it because you have one.
we like reds that streak for max profit and have feature boards! line ups are in the past so leave them there!
Each to his own. I like Line Ups. You Like Reds. Fair enough. :)
Johnny's Amusements

silent g wrote:

and no!!! line up isnt the best you just like it because you have one.
we like reds that streak for max profit and have feature boards! line ups are in the past so leave them there!
Sorry for any "Repeat posts". They were unintentional. :wink:
silent g

Post by silent g »

i apologize for my rude outburst :/ lol.
i was on another forum and i saw a link to line up in a couple of different sections and now its in the barcrest section on here as the best machine and now in the red section as the best machine.
wtf!!!

like you said YOU like em... i just get bored with the same thing over and over again, i was never a fan of tupenny nudger style machines that just have holds nudges and a yes no gamble that has no skill involved.
when youve played one youve played them all. same as oxo machines, all you do is wait for a win to come, no feature board or anything.

I like machines with a feature board but thats just me i suppose.
Johnny's Amusements

silent g wrote:i apologize for my rude outburst :/ lol.
i was on another forum and i saw a link to line up in a couple of different sections and now its in the barcrest section on here as the best machine and now in the red section as the best machine.
wtf!!!

like you said YOU like em... i just get bored with the same thing over and over again, i was never a fan of tupenny nudger style machines that just have holds nudges and a yes no gamble that has no skill involved.
when youve played one youve played them all. same as oxo machines, all you do is wait for a win to come, no feature board or anything.

I like machines with a feature board but thats just me i suppose.
What was the other forum you were on? I myself have been glued to the forums trying to raise awareness of my dying arcade. I just went completely off hi tek machines with feature boards a few years ago as they all TO ME seemed the same. ie. You get offered around £3-£4 every board & if you do not collect it the machine kills you off! What is your view on this? :? :