what is the best red?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
silent g

Post by silent g »

Johnny's Amusements wrote:
silent g wrote:i apologize for my rude outburst :/ lol.
i was on another forum and i saw a link to line up in a couple of different sections and now its in the barcrest section on here as the best machine and now in the red section as the best machine.
wtf!!!

like you said YOU like em... i just get bored with the same thing over and over again, i was never a fan of tupenny nudger style machines that just have holds nudges and a yes no gamble that has no skill involved.
when youve played one youve played them all. same as oxo machines, all you do is wait for a win to come, no feature board or anything.

I like machines with a feature board but thats just me i suppose.
What was the other forum you were on? I myself have been glued to the forums trying to raise awareness of my dying arcade. I just went completely off hi tek machines with feature boards a few years ago as they all TO ME seemed the same. ie. You get offered around £3-£4 every board & if you do not collect it the machine kills you off! What is your view on this? :? :
they may only offer up to £5 when dead but you can still take alot of features and have fun even when the machine is dead and and when it starts offering higher wins you know you can force for jp or take better features for a quick bit of pint monies.

on oooold machines you havent got 12 different freatures that do different things to amuse you. old machines only have holds and nudges to get a board (if it even has one) then its a toggle climb style board.

i like choice and variety of features not just one.
and thats without even mentioning going around the board using nudges/shuffles to brind jp for superhold or nearest win and getting skill continue's and higher or lower to add again on + cash/features .
theres soo much on hi-tech to post on one thread.

more variety = less bored.
get hi-tech machines aswell then your arcade should liven up abit. try getting newer hi-tech machines too as i know thats what i'd like to see in a arcade.

i played a £5jp dond perfect game yesterday for hours :) it was great unlike the 70 version of it as i could try higher features and get dond games for less money in. its red boxes alot too :)
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
tommya

Post by tommya »

had a 140 on an elvis five liner.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Except 35 silvers, it had to be invincbles.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

aftershock
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

or fruits you sir, stinking rich and lock n load
liverpool24

Post by liverpool24 »

I loved 90% of them, lucky devil, vortex, my favourite was the fruit stepping series though, played like a dream.
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

Jackpotty and Top Giza for me.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

crazy cash point
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

Lifes a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeach
i hate swede
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

silent g wrote:
Johnny's Amusements wrote:The best Red Gaming machine (by far) is the Line up Rebuild they did in 2003. See link below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdm9n2WN-gU
stop writing the same f*cking thing in every thread!
The day you make silentg a mod on here, will be the day I never return
JG

Post by JG »

Well we're certainly not going to make you both mods at the same time that's for sure. Imagine the state of the board. 50% of posts would read 'Bell end Vickers' and the other 50% would be a photo of Silent G from a few years back.
JG
2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

JG wrote:Well we're certainly not going to make you both mods at the same time that's for sure. Imagine the state of the board. 50% of posts would read 'Bell end Vickers' and the other 50% would be a photo of Silent G from a few years back.
:lol: :lol:
Captain.Tattybojangles

Post by Captain.Tattybojangles »

Can't beat Take Two!
Scott

Post by Scott »

Gotta be cash point, which it quite literally was :)
Cobwebs 👆
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Crazy Cash Point and Life's a Beach by far!

I think if i find another of either i'll play it through whatever the state just for the fun of it 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"