playability

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
itsme

playability

Post by itsme »

theres not many reds round our way,a few barcrests and mazoomas.installed in the bookies today was a rocket money.this 1 seemed a more fun fruity after only a few quid.you seem to get a better value for money if you know what i mean,a better gameplay.

does anyone agree that the reds are more playable or would you say it depends on wether the machine has been dropped.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Well it depends on every fruit machine in the world, that makes it play like how it does lol.

Reds are either your best friend or a little prick with no hair
justice For The 96
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

i think all will agree that if a red has just been dropped then you are in for a REAL rough ride...

if its dropped say £75+ then you are maybe looking at boards costing you £6+ and killing you very early one it will need to recover some of its lossses before offering any decent win.

this not a message to not play it but id be VERY cautious and not get sucked in as you could see £20-30 go in before youve had time to breath lol.

it possible key it..if well off then i would advise to leave it but again it may have been played with notes and be in a good playable state.

think most people will agree that no manu can match a happy RED machine for playability you have so many options to take a few quick wins for a nice profit or force it out for the bigtime.

mazoomas can still be good machines though mate so all is not lost..

you have anything to add MR R?
itsme

Post by itsme »

lets say there was every make of bandit in one room,would u always opt for the red ?
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

umm depends on what is in there and how much i have on me..

if i had a decent amount of cash £70+ then yes the red everytime...(just my personal preference)

with a smaller float maybe a BFG as these CAN be good for a few quick steals of around a 5er.

wouldnt touch any vivids or globals though.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I would say for playability over going for big profit then reds are not the answer

If you are after something with playability only then a barcrest like the darts ones or a bell fruit
These are quite enjoyable to play but players like myself are just out for profit
Thats where i would go for the red everytime

Boards will be expensive on reds to non players
We are talking £10-£40 just for a board if its been dropped
This is where crests differ
Even if they have just been dropped you still should get a board from £3-£8

It keeps people interested

The amount of times i have seen someone stroll up to a red and pay £10 plus for a board and be gutted, so they leave it
A few people do this and it does not take long to fill back up

Reds are very hard to learn and if you dont have the funds they will cripple you one day
Believe me i know

If you still want to play a red then i agree with ssgtnelly you really do need a key
I keyed 9 different reds today 6 were £50+ off full

The other 3 were full and i made £80 off them
But its by no means easy and just because its full does not mean you will win
:(

I would have lost that profit and more besides, just trying the other 6 to see what state they were in

Personally i love reds even if i lose on them :?
The losses can be recouped on others
But i would not recommend them to people who dont know how to play them, or dont have at least £80 to play with :D
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yeah ive had that feeling too red...put say 85 through a RED to get a 75 and still feel amazing lol..

the thing that i find with REDS is you have to watch your float sooo much more...especially with these new mega spins efforts you can burn through a £75 float in no time...its important to watch this as you will need to some up if you think you have enough to continue with a force if that was your intention or what features you are going to take to try and recover some of what you have put in.

was just telling king con the speed at which you can burn through £10 when on MS on pulsation lol

its quite an unbelievable sight..