£70JP Snakez

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Mattb

£70JP Snakez

Post by Mattb »

I didn't even know this existed until i spotted it through a window out last night. Didn't have any serious coin-wedge on me to even get tempted for a play either (no notechanger).

Anyone got any experience on them? Are they another good £70 upgrade like skulls, or a pretty bad machine that just got even worse?
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Not seen one,like you say didnt think they existed.
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Blimey - didn't expect to hear of one of those being upped. I wonder if that means we might stumble across a Vortex or (heaven forfend!) Show Me The Mummy on £70. :D :( :|

:wink:
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
mooster

Post by mooster »

Will Red do a £70 Snakez - I was thinking the same thing this morning when having a quick dapple on the £35 Snakez at Woking station... incidentally, someone gets up very early to play that!! The number of times when I have a quick look in when I go through at 7:30am and there's a decent win on the winline...
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Hmm..

Thinking about this, the problem with these was that the tops were always hard to get, (hate to think how many times ive been sent down that last snake) as opposed to juts streaking poorly (like a skulls)

If the 70 version is on the cant-spin-in-big-wins chip it will suck, if it plays like all the other 70s we're in the money.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

That was my worry dunz :?

If it plays like that fucking dreadful 2nd version that we all got hammered on at some point in £35 land, what the hell will it be like on £70? Looks like i'm gonna have to do a bit of fruitchat research very soon then and see what happens. Watch this space!! 8)

p.s if i lose a bit then you all owe me for said research :wink:
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Whats that Matt you lost £1200 on it :lol:
banter

Post by banter »

might have been cheaper buying it :P

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/70-NEW-JACKPOT-SN ... 286.c0.m14
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Mattb wrote:That was my worry dunz :?

If it plays like that fucking dreadful 2nd version that we all got hammered on at some point in £35 land, what the hell will it be like on £70? Looks like i'm gonna have to do a bit of fruitchat research very soon then and see what happens. Watch this space!! 8)

p.s if i lose a bit then you all owe me for said research :wink:
From what you wrote there i take it you had the hideous misfortune to play the snakez £35jp that they had in cineworld at cambridge then??

My mate went on this and it was showing good signs of life, redding nicely from the off, decent cash amounts could be reached (£10-£20 most of the time) pretty much every board, etc.. plus it was dropping after a tenner and with ignoring everything it still took 120 odd to do a flat 35, its the stupid safecash that makes you collect shitty 6 quids and stuff now and again which just keeps knocking the percentage back enough for the machine to be going, but not going enough to give a top for ages, plus i swear that the auto payout on that particular unit affected the top repeating most of the time.

Total biggest pile of shit red ever to be made, and if anyone has the terrible experiance of playing one on £70, then my condolancies.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Safe Cash can be avoided with an early sack of the board Mr Clarkey!
JG

Post by JG »

Last thing. You need. £700 into a Snakez. You know the rest. Funny you should all mention Snakez anyway, I know it's probably a Snakez thread but still, anyhow I played a £5 Snakez today (!) just for the craic.

I put £1 in and SHOCK HORROR! Got a Mega Spin for bonus, double up onto the board. Played the board and got 4 cash steps with each stepped number to be multiplied by the princely sum of £0.00 - cheers Red! The pear 4 was there as well. I was tempted to take 4*£0.00 + the others but ploughed on and collected £2 instead, truly bizarre stuff.
jackpot777

Post by jackpot777 »

my mate lost 100 on snakes £70 !!!! costs 130 for reds, 170in for top. wouldnt go past snakes for ages.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

The one in the bowl here was fine, wasn't a nasty p2 no nudge win prog....you must have just got a rough deal. Too many boards maybe. Dropping in there isn't always any good anyway, slighlty random refill days make it hard to know what's good if you are keyless. Long gone now anyway! :D
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

Saw a £70 in a club tonight. I didnt even go anywhere near it, after the nightmares I had on the £35s. A guy put about £20 in and got £15ish out. The fool acted like it was a million! I spent my money on £1 a bottle instead, much more wise.
Sex is not the answer.
Sex is the question.
"Yes" is the answer!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

JG: You should've taken it, may have been an emptier, the alpha would display MUL/0#! or REV DIV/0#! and the hopper would chuck out it's full contents of mini cheddars! :lol:

There's a £35 snakes near me that took £110 for £105 :roll: It simply 'would not' get past that top snake - and I was offered £25 within the first tenner of credits. Harumph! This was about 6 months ago, but I believe it's still there - a proper old gits' drunks' pub it is though, so I guess they keep rolling their Maxwell money through it...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."