Hi Lo Silver - Rechip / Battered / Fiddled / Lower %age / ?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

ob wrote:
gambogaz1 wrote: On the other hand you've got the player that has some tricks but not really recent stuff and knows how much money reds can earn you all be it with a high risk of losses.
Ok I would say 90%+ off the reds I take on are not losses, that's a gamble I'm willing to take, taking on ones in none-done areas, when they are not miles short... this isn't a high risk of a loss in anyone's book.

Globals are a completely different story BUT I'd still reckon you do well overall on them, so certainly don't disregard them.
Well I was trying to be diplomatic so that I wouldn't get the usual "You've been extremely lucky" line thrown at me :wink: but I don't see reds as a gamble at all. My run is probably 80% reds with the odd unchipped POG/HOF and a couple of cluedos/extremes. Horror stories are so few and far between I can't understand why more people don't rate em.

The only real downside to reds is making sure you've got £150+ on you to start with.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

Let me try to make this more simpler...

Okay... are you ready?

Three Options :-

a) You can go around emptying p1 (£250 hopper) WIYBs and comfortably make 800+ a day.

b) You could easily make £400 on the day if things go well playing reds etc, but have to appreciate that you could easily lose £50-£200 on one unit for no reason other than rapage.

c) You can go around tooling and make a comfortable 1k a day with no real risks and just keep travelling, enjoying the road and a new night club every night.

What would you choose?

Option B) is fine when there is nothing about. Yes, if you play enough units, you /will/ make money. However, finding the units is hard enough, then finding the units which arent being battered, not forgeting that people just dont pump em anymore. Making a consistant 400 a day from option B will surely be a challenge? Option A) will be good day in day out, until the rechip / some twat blabs it routine.

OB - what the fck your going on about on here I have no idea. I have MSN logs of you saying that its shit out there and you are looking to find something new, then your posting on here that you can still make great money. WTF?

joe3_3 - yes I do whine a lot when people go on about keying is cumpulsory, supposedly from professional players. Would you call a tooler a pro fruit player cos he can empty every machine?
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

I really dont know why youve asked me that as I never said anythng about toolers.
Yet you can still mention it twice in your post replys to people?

So as well as moans alot, I think, infact, I know you mention tooling to much for no apparent reason.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

One of these well balanced individuals - a chip on both shoulders :wink:

Sod the toolers. Hope they all get whats coming to them. The bowling alley here got absolutely smashed when early revisions of the X <-- <-- <-- were on the machines. Went in on refill day to do a jailbirds and it was £194 off and ready! :shock: Nothing else had been touched!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
PMK

Post by PMK »

Slammer wrote:Let me try to make this more simpler...

Okay... are you ready?

a) You can go around emptying p1 (£250 hopper) WIYBs and comfortably make 800+ a day.

Cripes, how many of those are there still around? You must be travelling up to Anfield Road's territory!! I know of 1 thats it, the chances of it having more than £10 in. ZERO!! A few P2's yes, but once again the float level would make it barely worth it.

With regards to the toolers, I have to admit after seeing a couple of them in a gala recently and how easily they done it.......................I can see its appeal!! It seems that crime does pay in this case.

I think to make £400 a day(legally) in todays world, you must either have a tremendous run of hits that nobody is touching(unlikely in my opinion) or B) be spending 24 hours a day playing in numerous towns/villages/outskirty areas once again with most of them being relatively untouched.

£60 - £100 a day after expenses is a more realistic target in my opinion but even that is not always possible if your reliable machines have been done.

Lets be honest if you say have one day off a week how many of us are clearing £200 a day(£1,200) a week?

When I have trips away I kind of hope for £500-£700 after expenses and that would be in a week pretty much solid playing!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

PMK wrote: I know of 1 thats it, the chances of it having more than £10 in. ZERO!! A few P2's yes, but once again the float level would make it barely worth it.

lol but youre forgetting that he WOULD do it if it had a tenner in it... lol

he'd even play this:
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

pic
Attachments
photo_0324_973.jpg
photo_0324_973.jpg (26.9 KiB) Viewed 210 times
photo_0324_973.jpg
photo_0324_973.jpg (26.9 KiB) Viewed 210 times
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

or this
Attachments
07_09_06_0023_357.jpg
07_09_06_0023_357.jpg (7.67 KiB) Viewed 208 times
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

that is why a carry a fucking key.... ok?

if i can play them and leave them like that.. and you play them with the note changer not lit... you are gonna fucking lose.

retard

i dont fucking care if you reply
PMK

Post by PMK »

Unfortunately Spyder that is not always the case. I have a couple of reds in good quiet locations with changers and £250 hoppers, most of the time these are out simply because of note play from the regulars. As long as its not more than £170-£180ish light I'll give it a board.

This is due to the fact that the machine will take notes with £151 in the hopper, if someone collects a couple of wins and the rest of the note bank its gonna leave it that much off.

If in pubs that DONT refil but have changers then the the balance is irrelevant. I've seen these quiet independants do the audits, the £1 cash box normally is less than £50 but the note box? Well thats a different story.

However in a pub like spoons/yates/chain pubs etc etc I would approach with caution but always be happy to get involved in something as long as I think its ready, but granted not if its £230 off.

I think the original point to this thread was that Slammer didn't key the machine to check, but the outcome was a still a stitch up as he claims to know the machine so well and well enough to limit the loss to say less than £50 no matter what the state.
JG

Post by JG »

Great posts PMK, bringing the thread back down to earth.

People get carried away.

statement i) I still have a few reliable Reds, a couple of Games Medias, some dials and a few Cleudos tucked away, it's good for about £200 profit if I hit them a couple of times a week.

statement ii) To be honest £200 can be cleared with your eyes closed. I made that from two machines in a really buzzing location the other week. If I played full time, which I don't, you should be clearing 1k a week no problem. That's just playing the machines which *do* get mentioned on here.

statement iii) Ok if you're only clearing £1k a week, you're probably still relying on the odd Cleudo or p1 Cash Attack. Tbh although achines don't get as much play as they used to, if you know what you're doing (if you know, you know if you don't you don't) then you should be making 2k a week. I'm being conservative. I finished work last night and popped around three pubs and just trying a couple of boards I made over £100.

statement iv) 5k a week is not impossible guys, think it through, average of £40 from untouched unit, you've only got to play just over a hundred machines in a week and you're pretty much three. Half an hour per machine? That's fifty hours, ok so you have to put the hours in, but 5k a week is a realistic target and that's without tooling.

statement v) 10k a week is what I earn. Basically I get info really early and I have to say that no one on this board really has a clue. I also have a decent job that pays 70k a year and have over £2Mil invested in property here and overseas. I look more at the technical side of playing machines, but even someone less knowledgable than myself should be pulling in a few K per week - I always laugh when people say they're making £500/week! Lol, they must be chasing their own shadows in the town outskirts. Learn some proper methods ffs, like the new skill one which no one knows about and I probably shouldn't mention on here.

statement vi) My run az got lots of good stuff inniz. I iz makn at lst 2k/day so if you is =only doin 10k per weekk that is lame an i do sundayz as well.

Then BANG! back down to earth.
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

Spyder wrote:that is why a carry a fucking key.... ok?

if i can play them and leave them like that.. and you play them with the note changer not lit... you are gonna fucking lose.

retard

i dont fucking care if you reply

Youve posted a picture of a tooled Vortex and a tooled Moley. Congratulations.

They were probably glowing their nuts off and you left value :-)

Keying is as good as a criminal act, it just cannot be proven. If you want to be a thief, thats upto you.

If you saw an old lady drop her purse on the floor, you'd probably swipe it too.

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

PMK wrote:Unfortunately Spyder that is not always the case. I have a couple of reds in good quiet locations with changers and £250 hoppers, most of the time these are out simply because of note play from the regulars. As long as its not more than £170-£180ish light I'll give it a board.

This is due to the fact that the machine will take notes with £151 in the hopper, if someone collects a couple of wins and the rest of the note bank its gonna leave it that much off.

If in pubs that DONT refil but have changers then the the balance is irrelevant. I've seen these quiet independants do the audits, the £1 cash box normally is less than £50 but the note box? Well thats a different story.

However in a pub like spoons/yates/chain pubs etc etc I would approach with caution but always be happy to get involved in something as long as I think its ready, but granted not if its £230 off.

I think the original point to this thread was that Slammer didn't key the machine to check, but the outcome was a still a stitch up as he claims to know the machine so well and well enough to limit the loss to say less than £50 no matter what the state.

BANG on the money!

Slammer

Post by Slammer »

PMK wrote:
Slammer wrote:Let me try to make this more simpler...

Okay... are you ready?

Cripes, how many of those are there still around? You must be travelling up to Anfield Road's territory!!

[Bangs head on wall]

Option A, I was using WIYB as an example, and I'm presuming most people involved in this conversation at least now of this trick by now and know the massive value it had.

Now replace WIYB with the current t'ing. That is your option A.

Spyder

Re: Hi Lo Silver - Rechip / Battered / Fiddled / Lower %age

Post by Spyder »

posted by slammer on friday the 7th of november:

Slammer:
Last night, I managed to lose £248 in a Hi Lo Silver.

It cost me 13 quid for my first win
It cost me a further 37 quid before I was offered an exchange

after putting £211 i realised it only had £40 in the hopper when I started playing it

and I'd left 30 in it 2 days ago(wednesday)

----------------------------------------------

i understand about floating and different locations and people playing with notes, and refill days and daily refills and all of this...

but, if this tread didnt exist, and i rang you on a friday morning and asked this question, what would you answer:

"i hit a pretty big streak on a okayish red two days ago leaving it £220 off of full just before closing, should i play it again now?, the note changers still off and i dont have a key on me" " i tried for a board but its costing oer the odds to get on and diying on the first press or two"

bearing in mind, thursday wouldnt have been very busy for the machines as we all know spoons do thier curry night and the place is full to the brim with people having cheap food and a couple of drinks.

if you dont carry a key, then i can only assume you took £220 out of the machine, or you wouldnt have known that you left £30 in... thats a pretty hefty streak? if infact you do know a rip to this machine and you are tricking your money from it, i think its a bit early on to be mentioning this on a public site... however i dont think you know anything too spectacular as if you did, you wouldnt have left the machine, and would have re-forced it till you made back most of your money..

i Appologise in advance for when i am informed in a couple of weeks that this machine WAS emptyable. but i will look back and think you are even thicker than i do now due to the mentioning on a public forum.. etc etc