SMASH THE CASH

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Nixxy wrote:There's a £5 Slider in that fruit machine 'museum' of an arcade in Aldershot ... I've never seen a £25 version however.

Likewise, I only ever saw one £25 Hypalinx.
You go to aldershot often?
JG

Post by JG »

Didn't JPM do a Slider? yes a Slider not a 'streaker', no one tell me I meant streaker, properly known as Arcadia. I'm almost sure there was a 'Slider' game inside an Electra.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

GaryChandler wrote:
Nixxy wrote:There's a £5 Slider in that fruit machine 'museum' of an arcade in Aldershot ... I've never seen a £25 version however.

You go to aldershot often?
Mmm, from time to time ... usually for football reasons. Too many people have got the main pubs covered - after all, the place is packed with squaddies who love drinking and gambling, so there's not often much on offer.

Go further out into Hampshire and there's plenty of pickings :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

another good win on this today...i really really like...
Unbelievable Jeff
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

Ive still got a £25 Hypalinx!
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

At center parks about 3/4 years ago there was a funfair, critical mass and hypalinx all next to eachother... bet the random punters loved that lol.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Had a huge fight with this today, full and all red, up to 15, 35 for 35, all back in plus 80 for another flat and dead. Number runner a bit later goes up flat, next board...flat. Thinking thats gonna be it. Got to 15 gambled up, and went 70, followed by two fivers for 26 up. Was thinking it was going to be my first shit one, but was alright.

I hope more turn up. Better than skulls, clots, and cobs.
Unbelievable Jeff
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I've played the one of these near me three times and all three times it's been profit. Probably about £100ish up over those three sessions, so not 'Mega Bucks' but still very tidy... No doubt have a struggle with it in the near future... :(
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
ob

Post by ob »

not the best machine by a long way, but it is indeed better than skulls/CLT, at least it isnt always so hard to get the top when its there.
red22

Post by red22 »

well i have to say i usually like these not in hi los league of course but still very playable ..... untill tonight.

redding from the off £40 for top ... £35 next board redding but £10 blocking of course i push it £50 for £35 still redding ... push £50 for £35 still redding number running the lot another force... anyway this cycle repeats itself for 19 jackpots by this time im £210 down... get my 20th top. machine just turns its self off all power gone and not a plug by the landlord either..

answers on a postcard please... took it really well by the way... for some reason i didnt care just bought a pint told the landlord and walked off to finish my pint, first machine of the day as well and the last.

tomorrows another day wasnt in the right frame of mind to continue after that .
Asleep

Post by Asleep »

Jeez red22 theres not much u can say to that other than just get up early tomorow and go murder everything on a favoured route to set things straight. That said a little part of me (in your position) might be thinking go back to it, but cold light of day you'd be best going wherever the cash is to avenge your wallets honour, not on a revenge mission leave that for later perhaps? :|
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Red: There seems to be a spate of machines 'mysteriously losing power' when you are in a potentially favourable position. Naturally, that leads us to wonder whether the programmers (Ste-Manuscript-ven?) are popping little bits of rogue code in to the routines...

As has been said elsewhere, the gambling commission, or whoever it is, seem to be a bit spineless when it comes to the detail of gaming machines - what's the betting someone thinks they can 'get away' with a little bit of code that (maybe randomly) kicks in when you are about to get a £105? Hmm...

Just a thought - pretty fundamental one actually, but I've never really considered it - do you think that the machine knows that it's going to give you a £70 / £105 when you win the final gamble to the top (for example) or does it give you the JP amount and then check whether it can afford to repeat? Not that it 'really' matters, however. lol I just like to think that, say on a Vortex for example, you're really going lower than that 11 on Super Streak for a jump from £10/£15(ss) to £105(ms). :)
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've seen 2 machines turn themselves off recently for no other reason that they did'nt want to pay, i did post about them both but for those that did'nt see..... it happened twice on the same crazy chair that left a blue box with mega streak, the offer was turned down to reveal MS and it reset it self, then did the same thing £10 later, clearly it was'nt happy about paying the MS and it only wanted to pay the £18 or so offer :roll: the other was a pulsation that i turned all the features red on which in turn turns all the top values to £35, the machine realised it could'nt mug me off with its usual poxy £10 top so shut itself down :x :x :x

So so so wrong :x :x :x :x :x :roll:
Cobwebs 👆
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

red22 wrote:well i have to say i usually like these not in hi los league of course but still very playable ..... untill tonight.

redding from the off £40 for top ... £35 next board redding but £10 blocking of course i push it £50 for £35 still redding ... push £50 for £35 still redding number running the lot another force... anyway this cycle repeats itself for 19 jackpots by this time im £210 down... get my 20th top. machine just turns its self off all power gone and not a plug by the landlord either..

answers on a postcard please... took it really well by the way... for some reason i didnt care just bought a pint told the landlord and walked off to finish my pint, first machine of the day as well and the last.

tomorrows another day wasnt in the right frame of mind to continue after that .

Did it just go dead as a doornail?

How can you be 100% it wasnt landlord involvement (out of interest)?

i.e. did you try recycling the power but nothing?

Ive had Indy's do it but thankfully, so far, always come back on (oh, and have seen them lose the credits/bank as well which I thought was a thing of the past on Reds)

Once you are heavily into reds, they do go into phenominal anti-force mode. They know they owe a fortune, so to compensate, they start costing 20 quid for a board and make you lose on your first/second gamble!!

As the problem escalades further, you will see the reels actually start to slow down and the button responces are delayed too.

This is where you heading into the 'serious shit' zone and you desperatly need a top or you are going to do your absolute nuts. Once this happens, I start collecting the odd 3 quid or whatever to try and sort it out before its too late (although its often too late at this point, as you cant actually get to £3 quid!)

I once lost something ludicrious in a £35 on a roll that went into this mode (approx 500, cant remember now). This was also my first unit of the day and was glowing its nuts off from the start.
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

so to compensate, they start costing 20 quid for a board and make you lose on your first/second gamble!!
You're right there - this is what I call (it may well be a misnomer!) 'The Calm Before The Storm'. You're 'usually' due a huge streak after this period - but as you say - you can do your nuts in that time, which seriously dents your profit, if indeed, you do make any in the end!

Classic example - full machine, non-refill, ARBx (where x=1-4ish) quite a few £10 block deaths, £40 or so in. Then, £15+ for the next '1-nudge' board, death going higher than the 3. This then repeats a few times. Sometimes, it rolls in 'mixed hiddens' (on machines that have those!) and gives you a tedious £8-£10 win, that you can do nothing about, bar plugging. The high-cost boards then continue and you may well be £100+ (easily) in. Best outcome is then a couple of consecutive £70s or a £35 followed by a £105. Not always the case mind, but I definitely think that 'dead spell' is the 'calm before the storm' - just depends how much of that spell you have to endure...