lifes a beach

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
ob

Post by ob »

Here's what can also happen on LAB...

the last one I played showed for £20 in, but then cost a futher £50 to get a top which gave £50, showing afterwards but again cost £50 for top for another £50 and that was the lot... ( showing = showing reds and I didnt make any mistakes on NR etc. )

Personally I think it's rather too difficult to get the top on the machine, you always seem to be on 4-9 when on £15 which nearly always loses, and if you are on a 9 say if you step to the 7 bonus it will always be feature shot never extra step... same goes for 7 stepping to 6 bonus. Ok sometimes its easy ie. numberrunner £15 and win to top, but its another one of those "can be bitchy" reds...

Seems like all you guys neglect the fact of reds that even if they are showing they can be a right bitch!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Seems like all you guys neglect the fact of reds that even if they are showing they can be a right bitch!
Recently, I've had better experiences on most Reds when they're NOT showing. Top Giza and Rocket Money for example never seem to show reds anymore, but I've had countless £50s / £75s from 'em.

DNA and Snailblazer for me, seem to be the only machines at the moment (along with the older X-rated that I'll be tucking into later) that 'you know' you are going to get a good top from getting the signs.

The even newer reds (of which LAB is one) rarely give all red boards. Anyone had an all red Jackpot Jems / On a Roll? Again, have had good results from these with (what appear initially) naff boards...

Perhaps Red are twigging that they 'were' the easiest machines to read if you had knowleedge of the signs?

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I have the same experiences matt. Two lifes a beach's both showing little red features and both going for £50 tops. A grub a dub dub also doing the same. Red m/cs tend to do more tops from number gambling than actual all red features.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

ok here go's

i have played this to death

and i mean to death

if you still have one that isnt been ripped then you should expext this:

arcade settings £75 rolls oftern folled by a £50 about 120quid after the £75

pub setting £75 will follow a £25 then dead for £150

bookies: £50 £50 £75 £50 £50 £75, with a hellov a lot of money inbetwwen

ive played these past the £75's to see what happens next,

if you get a £50, try about £6 in to see if you get fruitsteps above 3.. you might get 4 or 6 for a decent win £7 or £10, if on a bad number 3 and 10 included, collect the win

if you get a £25 top, try for a board, it might be worth your while to get hte next board and take £3 or whatever you can, the next persojn will cost £12 - £15 for a baord and hopefully give up, another £3 win and it does a whole dead sequence for £20 - £30 then is about ready for a force,

im sosso drunk.. ill try and correct anyhitng im typing in the morning

dave
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

There's two of these near me and tghey both say something along the lines of 'Dataport Error' on them everytime I go and take a look.

Another has replaced a Stack Attack on my Friday route, and that one has played very well for me so far.... ;)

I beleive someone is ripping the other two. Note changers always inactive etc...

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
remy

lab

Post by remy »

someone is trading info for lab on another site so there is something on it
Mmm beer drink of the gods
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Theres a free win on this...i'm about 90% sure. I was playing one yesterday and heard about the supposed 'free win' on this m/c previously.... During one board, landed on the feature and was gambling up the cash on numbers like 8,4 etc etc. (Even higher than a 10, just to see)

Funny enough it allowed all the gambles and proved to work - even the reels wern't spinning as fast or as quick as they should (Like reds do E.g lower on a 10, the 11 comes in really quickly.
The problem is that, when the m/c wants to it can offer a bonus which can give feature shot which will take it off the 'free win'

To conclude this free win is no MTR. First of all it is quite hard to get and secondly the feature shot can change from bonus's.

This has worked only on one LAB so isn't definite, but it did allow gambling higer than a 10!
Like i said this free win is proberly only useful for an extra few gambles up to certain exchanges for fruit steps!

If anybody is intrested or wants to talk then PMs are welcome! :D

Tom
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

toothless11 wrote:Theres a free win on this...i'm about 90% sure. I was playing one yesterday and heard about the supposed 'free win' on this m/c previously.... During one board, landed on the feature and was gambling up the cash on numbers like 8,4 etc etc. (Even higher than a 10, just to see)

Funny enough it allowed all the gambles and proved to work - even the reels wern't spinning as fast or as quick as they should (Like reds do E.g lower on a 10, the 11 comes in really quickly.
The problem is that, when the m/c wants to it can offer a bonus which can give feature shot which will take it off the 'free win'

To conclude this free win is no MTR. First of all it is quite hard to get and secondly the feature shot can change from bonus's.

This has worked only on one LAB so isn't definite, but it did allow gambling higer than a 10!
Like i said this free win is proberly only useful for an extra few gambles up to certain exchanges for fruit steps!

If anybody is intrested or wants to talk then PMs are welcome! :D

Tom
the concept of what you are saying is very unlikely

a free win? lol and you try to gamble past it by reverse gambling a ten?

well, im a bit confused as to the point of that, but ill let everyone else rip the piss properly as i just dont know where to start!

pm me whatever it is..... im sure that if you have got soem new gem of info you have the wrong end of the stick...

more or less every free win on any machine allows the machine to be emptied.. so why would this one not work?
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Spyder if a feature is a free win... then essentially the m/c can be emptied if it is achievable. By reveerse gambling on the 10 allowed me to see if it was a free win.... As you said spyder:

"ok here go's

i have played this to death

and i mean to death"

.....You know that the m/c has a tendency to offer feature shot alot. E.g. your on £10 and a bonus 6 it doesn't give 'extra step' like DNA etc etc it offers 'Sunny money' or feature shot.

The fact of the matter is that if you want to try then try it, ill pm you what i know. Just don't squinny like a girl as soon as someone says something that you don't like or don't believe.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

'Spyder if a feature is a free win... then essentially the m/c can be emptied if it is achievable. By reveerse gambling on the 10 allowed me to see if it was a free win....'

That's not how the concept of a free win works......you can't just gamble past it. You collect it over and over, and do the trick that way. Gambling past? Not a chance...

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Agreed Matt! Really didn't understand Toothless, lol!
Unbelievable Jeff
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

i understand the concept of a free win...once reaching the win and collecting it, the following boards will allow you to collect the same win again and again. All i meant was that i landed on a feature and once staying on it, it allowed me to gamble up the cash without dying. Thats all.
n1cky70

Post by n1cky70 »

so u gambled all the way to the top?
ob

Post by ob »

enough of this, its not going anywhere
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I was in the Sports Cafe on the Haymarket for 3 hours this afternoon, and the same person was playing Lifes a Beach *throughout* the 3pm Kick-Offs, and deep into the Man Utd-Spurs game.

He was a short fella wearing a white Liverpool away shirt. This I think explains much about the way he was playing it.

I could hear the coins dropping; the features were glowing a delightful red colour on feature entry. Time and time again he got on the board, used his steps, got up to any number other than a 3 or a 10 and collected. Then he'd stick the whole lot back in again.

Time after time he'd not even notice the slow-down bonus, instead ploughing up to £2 and collecting only to throw the coins straight back in. His refusal to touch 4s and 9s was bemusing, even after an hour he still hadn't twigged that he was never going to get further than the tenner without taking some sort of risk. Yet this thing was buzzing it's nuts off.

Having taken a few red features, and been disappointed when he'd stopped red fast cash on £2, and red Graphic Cash on £3 - he landed on red FTF. Which he completely ignored and gambled higher on the 2, only to lose.

He changed up more and more notes; wasted yet more and before I knew it it was half past 5 and I couldn't wait any longer. He's probably still there now.

Is this what losing a Merseyside derby does to you?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy