Jackpot Gems

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

I tend to agree with MrRed. Will more often than not gamble as it could save time and money if you win the gamble and it goes for £50 - £75. If it only cost you another £6 then it is not too bad, it's when it costs you £20+ to get the next JP, that can be a pain in the ass.
tirrylea

Post by tirrylea »

My mate and i went quid splits on this yesterday, got £40 out of it off £4 so not a bad win, i wanted to play some more as it was still going but she didn't want to, cow lmao.

I only played it as i play top giza though, didn't wanna mess with those spins etc.
remy

Post by remy »

Ive noticed that when i go into a pub with jackpot gems in and its been left on mega spins they are dead and after keying them there about 80 off. Sure sign some one playing them the right way.I always put them back on normal spin after.
Mmm beer drink of the gods
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

remy wrote:Ive noticed that when i go into a pub with jackpot gems in and its been left on mega spins they are dead and after keying them there about 80 off. Sure sign some one playing them the right way.I always put them back on normal spin after.
Think it switches back to normal spin automatically after a certain amount of time.
remy

Post by remy »

Played this yesterday 7 pound off full. Played on mega spin kept getting one number for bonus and getting boost to number 7 this happened about 5 or 6 times so i thought it was dead but continued, a bit of a risk i know, anyway next board i got it was showing red features ,15 pound nudge win gambled to top hit 5,10,10,stop. The last time this happened i only got another 25 out then dead and true to form same this time. I find if your first top goes for 25 hit then stops i 8 times out of ten can get 75 out, anyone else find this :roll:
Mmm beer drink of the gods
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

it gets EVEN better, now i have one of these beauties in the local collection..

98 out for 68 in...not a bad play...
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

These can be great for big dumps
But they can take the piss just as much
I have seen £120 in, for a flat £25 on a full one (thankfully it wasnt me)
But on the other hand i have had about £105 out for £25 in
A one off i know :roll:
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

Best Red along with LAB
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Hmm, not sure I'd agree that this is one of the best Reds... Crazy Cash Point, GADD and a few others would tempt me before this one...

...It's clone, however OAR is good if on 50p/£25! ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Jp gems? best red? I totally disagree.

Reds which have open boards, can be very poor. People say, reverse gamble, yeah this is one method but when forcing for a top these can be a pain in the arse.

E.g. SSS, 15 nudge win, on a 2 (open board), higher....1. You get a pound... GREAT!!

Why doesn't LAB, SA, Invincible or even the fruits with safe cash E.g. GADD, DNA, CCP tempt you more than JG? They are so much more profitable.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Agreed Toothless, I much prefer to blue / green trail machines as opposed to the 12 nudges and cash stack games. Very simple to read, and I enjoy the thought process of working out what to nudge / step / etc... :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

Dont you lot just bang it up on the nudge side for the big wins if no big wins there just nudge in nothing when it gives the open trail ?
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Sometimes, but this machine can go off a shitty looking board. Just the other day, was redding 8 boards out of 10, was sacking off shitty boards, but nudged in 1.60 on one and went all the way on it.
Unbelievable Jeff
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Yes can always throw the icons at ya or 'light letters' top.
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Yeah, I only do it once in a while though, have had a few nasty safe wins on all reds, so annoying.
Unbelievable Jeff