Hi Lo Silver - Rechip / Battered / Fiddled / Lower %age / ?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..

Post by 999329753 »

Only one of these near to me. Are they generally wideley spread or is it typical for the average sized town to have just 1 or 2 of these?
PMK

Post by PMK »

[quote="ob"]the hopper level is not critical, but it's certainly not something you can blase style just disregard]

I would say you can judge COB to a certain extent, mainly by the bonuses that get awarded. I have to say a few times its been through £5 and up to £10 only to drop back down to £5 block again, for no apparent reason.

Hi-lo silver is a slightly different kettle of fish tho....................
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

you can judge hi lo if you: *** * **** ***** *** *** *** **** **** ** ******.

sure fire way of judging it...
ob

Post by ob »

Spyder wrote:you can judge hi lo if you: *** * **** ***** *** *** *** **** **** ** ******.

sure fire way of judging it...

lol yeh load of rubbish spyder, not impressing anyone with that rubbish, PMK; COB yes it's only very slightly readable..
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Spyder is that kinda barman who floats around watching players garuntied!
pokerkingqueen

hi-lo silver

Post by pokerkingqueen »

posted a playing guide but edited

TEEHEE CHORTLE
JG

Post by JG »

ASCII man to the rescue.
thecannonball89

Re: hi-lo silver

Post by thecannonball89 »

pokerkingqueen wrote:posted a playing guide but edited

TEEHEE CHORTLE
How come that got edited lol hardy area 51 was it?
Blackcurrantsoda

red

Post by Blackcurrantsoda »

As with any red in the past these are on a good % to start, I don't think they are anything too special they will tighten up eventually. Surely even the most recent player remembers how good vortexs were at the start?? That soon ended..
pokerkingqueen

junglizt

Post by pokerkingqueen »

Vortexs didnt really let you PRIZE IN the top in the way you can with a Hi/Lo though
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Had a Mattb-esque £1 in for £105 last night on a Vortex (namefill).

Nothing to do with a HLS, of course, but, well, there you go. Might go and punt my local HLS this morning - 'Spoons Camping, here we come! Look, it's 5 past 9, why are the doors still locked?! :lol:
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

get a mega start and see how many reds are offered,

i noticed it seems to show from a mega start, (without add red bonus)...

and yes, i agree that you can get the horseshoes/jackpot board from low down on the cash... i think over the last 3 pages on this thread, and the 13 pages on the other hi-lo thread that this is more or less widely agreed and so far, commonly seen all over the country..

one thing you might want to consider:
when you start the board, you are usually starting from the bottom of the cash ladder.. this doesnt mean that you're playing a dead machine, it just means that you didnt start the board from on mega spin's with 12 nudges meaning the £15 is showing right from the start,

its an odd machine, ive managed to get the 3 hearts lit before getting to the bullet on the cash before, i also had it give more or less every bullet lit with mostly red features and still die on the board... but all of this is just "regular" red stuff...

i still wouldnt hit the same machine two days running.
pokerkingqueen

mattb

Post by pokerkingqueen »

mister B - PM me im off work for a few days and can hit the 96 bus
ob

Post by ob »

Gonna backtrack with these as they have seemed to change for me in the last week, playing much more like a normal red ie. showing red etc. before giving it... thing was in the first few weeks etc. of playing them, they seemed to just give it so cheap without even showing, really easily...

Now it's just standard red affair, and having to push up high to get the tops more often, with more £50+ costs for the 1st top.

Btw. agreed on that mega start thing.
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

ob wrote:Gonna backtrack with these as they have seemed to change for me in the last week, playing much more like a normal red ie. showing red etc. before giving it... thing was in the first few weeks etc. of playing them, they seemed to just give it so cheap without even showing, really easily...

Now it's just standard red affair, and having to push up high to get the tops more often, with more £50+ costs for the 1st top.

Btw. agreed on that mega start thing.

Yeh, I agree on everything in your post OB.

Incidently, I played it again the other day and it cost 100 for 70 (so -30). Which is fine...

Think I may have caught it on its 'switch' the other night... be it date... credits played... rechip... whatever.

Either way, the massive licks on the GTKs are officially over by the looks of things.
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc