Sub Zero

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
sam

Post by sam »

reds can be killers every ones lost in a red even my nan
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Quality! Your nan plays AWPs? Yeah you are right, every person has lost in a red, some more than others. They wouldn't be red gaming if people didn't lose in them!! :P
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

I dont know what players are coming to these days hangin around on websites flingin hand bags at eachother wastin time when they could be out playin fresh SUB ZEROS and other cool fresh stuff and makin top money....

speaking of which mattb

Chill out = Knockouts

im goin out to do 2 of my 19 extrmes before i go to bed

CHOW
xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

I expect most people when they say they've never lost mean that when they've decided it was worth a go have never lost.

That in itself is scarcely believable, but saying you've never put £5 in and left it is either very high or a liar.
jungleraver

Post by jungleraver »

i put 170 in this got 120 out on friday, mc was playing ok to start with, reason i dont like it is u end up getting too many board wins often £10, £7 when gambling for yetis or change number/flake/extra life. if ur forcing you dont want these wins, plus u should be able to gamble past £25 for big money. few days later mate lost £140 in it gives far too many board wins leaves u chasin a lost cause, and bs you never lose on reds, they can take £30+ with no board then first board high on 3 rolls a 2 makes u feel like a mug. :roll: one time it did go mad gave 70 off a few quid red board after red board. not my favourite mc at all.
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

There is a clone of this out now called Rocky. ( Yes, Rocky Balboa)

Only tried a few quid but it seemed pretty much the same. It does look a lot better in the bubble cabinet.

These machines are not that bad really, not as good as the others but you can still make a decent amount on them.
theoak

Post by theoak »

A licensed red?
no name

Post by no name »

Sub Zero has turned up in a bowling alley not far from me, replacing Mega Zone. Tried a fiver in this, cherry win second credit - dead first gamble on a 3, then nothing until a cherry win on the last credit then dead first gamble again, this time on an 11.
_delIDE0-2F4B2009_0x0000F9
Fruit_world

Post by Fruit_world »

By the way I got IM (Eternal life) on this last week and I was already upto £10 on the cash side but no matter what I tried I could not get big freeze red, or the fucking just kept landing on already blacked out features- and I mean we really blooming tried to get it for about 5 minutes on different cash amounts.

Had to settle for JP plus repeat chances.

Anyone else got this?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Why didn't you go for the 3 Yeti's - which is the only official big money on there. Big Freeze red isn't top, just a pot guaranteed feature.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

just a pot guaranteed feature
But an 'arse' if it flicks between the fiver and tenner and doesn't go on the £25! Which, personally I've never had ahppen, but have definitely heard of it! Played an SZ yesterday and had three repeat arrows and the safe board went up to the £25, it actually repeated! :)

Still easily one of the worst Reds though, that first gamble losing from a 10 to an 11 or 3 to a 2 for a good 5 / 6 boards in a row... :(
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Fruit_world

Post by Fruit_world »

Mattb wrote:Why didn't you go for the 3 Yeti's - which is the only official big money on there. Big Freeze red isn't top, just a pot guaranteed feature.
From memory it wasn't having that but that might just be because I was trying to force for big freeze red.

I just asked my mate and as he recalls it was just giving same shit everytime as in dead features repeat chances and change numbers.
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

This don't normally red .

But theres one feature it hits that means its reding .
flashback

Post by flashback »

LukeStar wrote:This don't normally red .

But theres one feature it hits that means its reding .
What? They are just as obvious as any other Red when rolling.
ob

Post by ob »

" but there's one feature it hits that means its redding!!?!"

:roll:

Dear, dear me..... nuff said...