Is this how it's going to be?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

trayhop123 wrote:maybe ,,,,,,,, but it could still cost a stack . ,,,,,,, no guarantee

my point is that officially redding on all 12 feature red machines ,,,,,,, is no less than 9out of 12 ,,,,, which you called absolute twaddle lol .........

you were simply wrong ,,,,,, admit it.

FFS.

No... yet again, you have mis-understood me.

Here is what I said :-
Absolute twaddle. :LOL:

7/8 reds on a EARLY program £35 hilo, meant it was there for another punt, guaranteed.

7 reds on a £70 hilo means its anywhere between £1 and £110 anyway.

Usual rules apply, when counting the number of reds of course...

I never commented on the 9/12 reds, which yes, means its ready to go go!!

But you can still lose from this point. NOTHING is guaranteed.
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

so exactly which part of my first post , was the twaddle comment aimed at ? lol
Little discipline = BIG issue

Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Of course nothing guaranteed with a red. But it's a learning curve on the 70s so I'm purely stating that we might have to move the goalposts as to when a machine is "ready" now.

There are already little things. Gambling to £10 means absolutely fuck all and I wouldn't even consider it half a sign. Looks like it going to £15 and cashpot going past £10 means it's nearly there.

They have got so much better though now some money has gone through them. I put £80 in for a £70 wasn't red and next board gambled to £10 - collected. Obviously wasn't that ready.

anyway a few mates came to meet me for some beers in the same pub and it got slotted. The guy looked like he'd put about £80 notes plus some coins. Went red on him - he took a few wins and left it.

I went on afterwards - horseshoes off £5 which went for £100. Nice.
kidgloves

Post by kidgloves »

I think the ton is gonna be your staple meat and 2 veg diet on these as a result. Gotta get it early and gotta be lucky on the repeats. I'm impressed that they actually did some work and made the prog more water tight on prising in any manner, some decent homework there.
Is red sc hittable all the way ?? Had it the other night which went in board after anyway.
Confucius say "man who know wombat know more than stupid looking monkey"
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

yeah it is hittable, seen it done. im not sure its worth the risk anyway, if it offers you it then its there so you are going to do it anyway. These 70 reds litterally just ;throw'' it at you! I have played loads and it not glowed and it just give it 2 me on a plate.
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

It pretty funny that it just does not offer SC. What's all that about??
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

trayhop123 wrote:so exactly which part of my first post , was the twaddle comment aimed at ? lol

"we have all had 70/105 tops ,,,,,,,,,, and off remaining credits seen 7 or 8 , means absolutely fuck all."

Perhaps this is why I used to make soo much money from the Leicester Hilos :)

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

but my point ,,,,,,,,, was ,,,,,, yes you can still snare another from this point ,,,,,,,, but your just as likely to get wanked ,,,,,,,, not a guarantee by any margin ,,,,,,, and it wont repeat (or if it does , an odd amount )

you can take one on from 7/8 reds ,,,,,,, we all have ,,,,,,, you can pinch an early forced/snared/trap'd/accidental one ,,,,,,,,,, or it could still cost 100plus from this point .

9 is guaran

so 7/8 ,,,,,,, means FUCK ALL , like i said ,,,,,,, your the one talking twaddle.

it's a GAMBLE from 7/8 ,,,,,,,,,, nothing more.

and dont deny that you have been wanked from point 7/8 ,,,,,, because you have , like everyone .

so how can saying 7/8 means fuck all be twaddle ?

please elaborate with your next reply mark ,,,,,,,,, not just a smarmy one liner

it means fuck all
it means fuck all
it means fuck all .

Slammer

Post by Slammer »

trayhop123 wrote:but my point ,,,,,,,,, was ,,,,,, yes you can still snare another from this point ,,,,,,,, but your just as likely to get wanked ,,,,,,,, not a guarantee by any margin ,,,,,,, and it wont repeat (or if it does , an odd amount )

you can take one on from 7/8 reds ,,,,,,, we all have ,,,,,,, you can pinch an early forced/snared/trap'd/accidental one ,,,,,,,,,, or it could still cost 100plus from this point .

9 is guaran

so 7/8 ,,,,,,, means FUCK ALL , like i said ,,,,,,, your the one talking twaddle.

it's a GAMBLE from 7/8 ,,,,,,,,,, nothing more.

and dont deny that you have been wanked from point 7/8 ,,,,,, because you have , like everyone .

so how can saying 7/8 means fuck all be twaddle ?

please elaborate with your next reply mark ,,,,,,,,, not just a smarmy one liner

it means fuck all
it means fuck all
it means fuck all .

Smarmy? Dont say this, dont say that... Youre really starting to fuck me off now. What the fuck is your problem?

Are you on fucking drugs?

7/8 reding is NOT a risk. So you are talking twaddle.

How can I eleborate on this any further?

"and dont deny that you have been wanked from point 7/8 ,,,,,, because you have , like everyone"

Get off your fucking high horse. If you read my posts, Ive already said I've been wanked on ones that are 7/8 reding AND full redding. Why do you always get this thing about me being Super Human and I never lose on a fruit - despite I always say that I do. Honestly, Im starting to think you hear voices Lee, you've lost it.

I dunno if you've started taking drugs or are just ill - but you definatly aint got all your marbles.

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

7/8 is still a risk , and a gamble , ,,,,,,,,, so not twaddle

it's not a personal argument mark.

we will just have to agree to disagree .

trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i would like to hear others views on the subject though.

Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I've been shafted left right and centre on £35 Hi Los.....some i maybe shouldn't have taken on, some just fuck you off, some all red but not past a fiver....some there for 2 from the off yet you don't make. They just got to the point where they were a pisstake most of the time. £70s are MILES MILES better, end of.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Simply because of SC i would assume
Never ready in the true sense as everyone was playing em for SC
When they were ready, they had been that fucked over time by giving out skill cash that yes they became pointless
Players who played them for it would never hardly be making either (guilty myself from time to time lol)

When they were left properly they were/are great m/c's imo
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Very true. I do believe SC ruined these machines. I know rats who went to hi los 3 times a day just trying to nick SC out of them. Going to reds everyday to catch the streak, and forcing them when they hadn't recover. Pissed me off! However these 70s are much much better. They seem to just 'throw it' at you!! :D
JG

Post by JG »

Yes, they will get tweaked for sure - FFS WHY?!? but for now, they're on super kind mode. I've not had any premature prises and obviously in town centres you're playing after the last man's £70/£80/£90 or if in kent, £210 :wink:

If it doesn't go all silly on numbers and go through that little dead patch then it's not rocket science. This is all new and fresh so anti player technology settings are on minimum. When it's there you should get it. However if it's not there then you can spin all you like, you can spin sixty billion times it won't land on features/tomb whatever you need.

"OhIdon'tknowI'mjustmakingthisupasIgoalong"

I've not seen ONE do we still have to say *that feature* on the £70s.

Pop in at the right locations and it's just around the corner, you know the script. Not today though. I even found a £70 HOF and popped in a credit before bothering to check the box, no need £70 lit up and as I'm not in Vinylsville (just kidding) it didn't repeat six times. It did give bonus, winspin affording a gamble to £3 which I collected and then tried £1 in a Big Game Crazy Chair thing for nothing inspiring. I took the £1 profit towards my tyre tread depth and J20 and moved on......

This is straightforward fayre for now, but three months, six months later? What will be the SoP? That's the question to be asked.