Who here makes more than £50 a week on bandits?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Mate its not that easy though because temptation does get the better of most of us players on here.

I just tend to play machines and say I cant lose, if im bored I will just force a YDD for the sake of it knowing I wont lose much, now how mad is that :?
justice For The 96
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yup..ive done it before mate..thats the hardest bit to learn, the TIME TO WALK AWAY...be happy with profit...try it a few times...seriously getting it all noted you will realise the power that money has...£200 in 10's not a shit site..even 20's it dont look bad.

takes time to get this bit right but when you do youl have it cracked.. :D
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Apart from knowing how to play fruits, tricks and MTRs, one of the most important things is disicpline. Everyone struggles with this but some people are better than others!!

Learn to walk away, and except your losses.

Also don't play m/cs that you don't know how to play or are basically shit!
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

why are you going 5 months into the past and replying to way way old posts?
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Dunno anfield started it lol :D :D
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

ssgtsnelly wrote:
THATS £10K a YEAR...for doing fuck all mate..

:D

cheers
I love it when a plan comes together
Matty

Post by Matty »

I just had a thought when reading this thread! I dont really spend my cash on anything else apart from mcs,fags,booze, and the odd item of clothing, really sad if you think about it!

But i enjoy going out and getting pissed so is it really that bad?

I pay for rent i dont have my own house i dont like to save for things apart from holidays. Man i need a hoby :D

That has open up my eyes!
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
led

Post by led »

Take up a musical instument matty. Nice hobby and good for eye and hand co-ordination for all those true skills you get on barcrests :wink:
led

Post by led »

just noticed I wrote the 40,000 post for the above. Do I get a Prize for that a free mtr maybe :lol:
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I think people are seriously kidding themselves if they think they can make £10k a year on fruities. £2.5k is a massive push as well, i'd be very surprised if anyone on here made anything like that. I certainly don't.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

be a realist! not a dreamer and youre half way there... never mind discipline....just dont be ridiculous pumping every mc you see for the sake of it....as for when to stop difficult one unless the mc makes it blattently obvous with a couple off dead boards......but staying ahead of the programmers isnt easy :o ops: profiles change and a profitable method soon goes down the pan.......so £10k without trying i disagree......i recon staying in the + is dificult enough :wink:
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

im not saying that any one will make 10k o year..im putting the value of the money in perspective..

im saying if u did keep what you were making instead of being stupid with it on other machines that you dont like/know then you can make a decent amount..

i feel and me for one is a culprit but how many of us ACTUALLY say make £150 quid in a week and still have it the next week?

thats my points guys...there is no point playing machines at such a level if you dont value the profit is there..?
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

i recon mr smelly you actally talk poo!!!!!! so why are u still replying to this thread even though your contradicting yourself big time :o ops: time to give up the charade ur no big time pro earner..........sorry for going back 2 the quote but "£10k for doing fuck all"........more like u know fuck all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

no offense m8
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

umm well its hard not to take that in the wrong sense is it

ive NEVER claimed to be a pro at all, luckily i do have a life outside of fruitmachines so i dont spend 24/7 learning things about them and sitting in the pub watching others lose... ..jsut because you live in a place with alot of competition is not my fault is it...

if people here dont know how to play machines thats just luck.

you prob do know more than me i doont doubt it but u cant just say i know nothing...i was trying to help the guy out in a way in which he can make the machines actually usefull in life rather than win on one and lose on the next because he can.
maybe you should take some time and consider others for a moment.

if you can find a post where i claim to know more than other people then shoot mate..im willing to conceed..i think youl find it tough
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

"no offense mate"

Fuck off Drop the lot.

That was all downright offensive, right down to the patronising smiley faces.

Why say something like that. Snelly has clearly proven he isnt some noob bullshitter, read some of his posts, often outlining new info or contributing to more complex m/c tricks.

King.

P.S Go ahead and come back with an equally (as your last post) childish set of remarks and insults, it only reflects on you. I really thought you were a decent, well mannered chap....And a helpful poster. Whats going on?