World record amount in?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

That would seem more logical. Either way, i wasn't lieing about what happened! 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

[quote="theoak"]come OFF it king?!?! as IF you walk away from a machine that you're 100 in for and its constantly redding]you'd milk the living crap out of it.
theoak

Post by theoak »

at the very least.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah i got proper stung on it, was going halves with my mate and ended up losing about 80 each. Had loads of tops, but i was taking red boxes etc and 10ers here and there to get a bit of money back but i was just being a bitch!!

Saying that, on that same invincible i have made 140 on it so it wasn't too bad. Just well weird as it was redding from the off but took the piss for tops etc.
Scott

Post by Scott »

a week after mine cost me £270 i went back for revenge, it was'nt very red [the most i saw was 4] but it was gambling over £5 so i chased, only cost £26 and went £105 all at once...... revenge was sweet :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Cobwebs 👆
JG

Post by JG »

Hi. Just to let you know I'm going through a very barren 105 period. Tough stuff. I've had a few £70s. The only £105 I've had recently is off a Bully's Star Prize. Three red bully symbols, jackpot+2 repeats.

The only bloomin' 105 and it's off a Bell Fruit (Red Gaming).

I didn't chace an Invincible (Red Gaming)that was full, but barely played after a refill so not really full at all, but it was a little bit there but after a succession of batterred y'knows, I was in a depressive frame of mind and took a couple of things that would indicate a force was a possible option. I think I made the wrong decision.

As for Bucks Bunny (Red Gaming), well I've heard the tales of £140 on here. I've not had the full all in one go £105 on this yet. I had a £75 from a random £25 flasher on BTQ (Red Gaming) ages ago.

Oh well, ride it out. Just variance - or the fact there are ten million other players in the game.

Yes I'm making. Not quite as fluid for obvious reasons. It's still a good one.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh - good one, whup,whup,whup,whup,whup (higher in tone each time) whup,whup,whup,whup, good one!
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

Its a jackpot!
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Was 340 into a warped the other day, was 28 quid cashpot and moon walker first board. Went in for 35 105 70 and afters.
Unbelievable Jeff
INVINCIBLE

i agree

Post by INVINCIBLE »

Mattb wrote:£100 in? That's peanuts! Surely you just don't give in? I had no intention of leaving that machine when i was £100,£150,£200,£250 and eventually £300 in. I would have kept playing the fucker 'til it dropped!
damm right i hit an invincible (luv em to bits) red but 1 second board laffin cos busy place 240 for first top! then 105 nxt board 105 best 30 i have lost lol

U DONT GIVE UP COS U GO OUT TO WIN!!

anyway whos a top player bet everyone on here is up and down, u win u lose what u win, u win more, u win more again, u lose.

who agrees

lovin this christmas busy as ever lol
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

[quote="&quot"]Ages ago i told everyone about the 380 i put in a invincible when it was read first board!!![/quote
Going that much in whilst redding I would have expected profit still
justice For The 96