stack attack

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Matty

Post by Matty »

Anyone playing theese alot if so PM please to discuss! :)
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
n1cky70

Post by n1cky70 »

matty u wont be playing this much either not unless u head into town to lothian road as it been replaced in the waiting room by kk and dna gone and ls is there!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

a friend confirmed for me today and i think I know the mystery number on this machine. PM me for chats.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

have this info too and looking to verify..

pm's welcome if you feel that you have somthing to offer but no

"please tell me it" crap

cheers

P.S i have spoken to dun so me and him are on the same track..
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Had one of these go off its rocker about an hour ago (though unfortunately not with my money!). Out playing with a fruity mad stepbro.

Backing, 2 skillstops and a number runner inside £10. They all lost, but got a MS after about £20 in. Flat £25. Next board was virtually all red again, and got red toggle. Thought we'd push on again. It seemed like an error, because it cost another ton (inlduing that £25) before we got MS again, which was only £25 once more. However, this is where it all kicked off.

Red hidden riches for £17. Another hidden riches straight after for £14. Cycled a bit more through, then out of nowhere this happened. Held red sevens once. Twice. Third hold, spun them in! On a 10, lower for 3 + bonus. No lose. Mega Streak for £50? Ok then, a bit random! Almost straight after it gave a bonus with the red boxes lined up 1 nudge away. Got that, middle flexi was on a 6. Didn't expect it to play ball for notation, but it gave it, another £25!

You'd think that would be enough, but it carried on number running for a while after. Decided no more gambles to the top, and started to bank up whatever it threw us. Red find the pea, £8. 2x Number Runner, £8/£10. Red Cash Lynx £8. Finished with a mixed box win series for £11, before wasting about £7 for a dead board. Left it at that. Quite amazing really.

I make that about a £180 odd streak. Finished about £50 odd up at the end, but it really was something i'd never seen before. Killed a LS and a round the bend after, left there about a ton up. Anyone else had a streak that long????

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

i haven't had a massive streak like that on SA before. About three times, after forcing, i have been given a flat £25 on MS with an imediate board after giving £75 off MS. ultimately, that is a ton top which is the most i have ever had!

Fair play to ya matt :D
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Like i said, it wasn't my money, which was a bugger! :x

He's a painter, so he's got a fair bit of cash. He's not as clued up as me on machines, so i drag myself along as assistance. It was really amazing though, and the second biggest streak i've seen in my 10 year fruity playing career. I'm still yet to better the £200+ from a bellfruit hulk a couple of years back. It came from nowhere. I thought we'd caught the back of someone elses streak when that £100 went in for the second MS, and we were about to get shafted. The £50 MS after all that other lot was the amazing bit. 3rd hold on red sevens? Never seen it before on any red!

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"