Stack Attack - Kings Ransom

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
theoak

Post by theoak »

ssgtsnelly wrote:i thought it was if it was on a 6 or a 12 on stack attack then you would get £25..which number were you looking at oak the middle one yeah?
YES!! i know my fruits, the MIDDLE was 10000% bonus three and the stack was BLUE!! I'm sure you'll see it yourself someday!
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

U've made me think now. I thought a bonus number doubled the no of steps.

And come to think of it yeah sometimes it red sometimes it's blue.

The thing is coz u don't get it / take it that often it's hard to picture!!!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

If you've got a good number (6/12) then most of the time it just won't offer notation on red boxes anyway. It can be a good tester i find. Set up a £25 notation - if it offers notation don't take it. Take crazy calculator for like £1 and force out MS instead. Should mean the block is gone if its giving £25s off notation. I'd only take it if i was clearing up a streak, or had put about £5 odd in.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Mattb wrote:If you've got a good number (6/12) then most of the time it just won't offer notation on red boxes anyway. It can be a good tester i find. Set up a £25 notation - if it offers notation don't take it. Take crazy calculator for like £1 and force out MS instead. Should mean the block is gone if its giving £25s off notation. I'd only take it if i was clearing up a streak, or had put about £5 odd in.

Matt
No No No, never ever do that, that could cost you alot of money....sometimes the red boxes come from fluke..

They can start the streak off aswel, cometo think of it everytime I have had £25 notation the streak has started
justice For The 96
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Maybe i've been unlucky then. Had the £25 notation a few times and it hasn't rolled, just killed it dead. Luckily there aren't any SA's left round here anyway, i think its one of the worse reds to be honest. Can be extremely evil and take sackfuls of money.

Give me a LAB/DNA/GADD any day of the week.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Pulsation is a good machine along with Legal Tender
justice For The 96
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Matt, I agree with you, if you are playing for a quick steal then take the £25 notation but if it is offering this and your on the force it is best to go for mega streak for the repeat chance. I only usually take Notation to finish off the streak. Suppose everyone to their own but this seems to work for me.
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

Played my first Kings Ransom on Saturday, what a pile of shit.

£2 off full to start, never refilled

£150 in between two of us with 1 top for flat £25. Best feature was non-red Knights of the Pound table for £35.

All-in-all plays like any other red apart from the obvious lack of tops.

Landlord said that some guy had put £180 in the day bfore without taking anything out.

I have never experience this on a red before. :roll: :roll:
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Somethings going on with te programs imo
justice For The 96
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

anfield road wrote:Somethings going on with te programs imo
It does sound rather odd, yeah. It's possible that the landlord omitted to mention that although the bloke the day before HAD indeed put all his money through it, the landlord himself stuck £3 in after closing for a couple of big tops and then refilled it. Just a possibility...

Don't be fooled by a flat £25 top - this machine LOVES to give you a dead looking board straight after, all green features, and give you the 3 crowns for a bigger top.

I had one give me the 3 extra lives for Eternal Life the other day - not seen that in aaages... only problem was you still have no control over where the bonus lands - knowing it was IM, I wanted to land on 'Red Treasure' three times to get the top feature all red - but it insisted on giving the crowns with everything lit blue.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Don't think it matters whether notes are blue or red on this one, had big tops on both colours.

Nixxy is right about the landlord though, usually if a red has had that much put through it, it won't take that much to force out a decent top. Was it showing from the off?

More than likely the landlord has taken all value from it leaving it hammered for the punters.

Hate it when the bar staff play the bandits. :x
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

Stopnstep wrote:Don't think it matters whether notes are blue or red on this one, had big tops on both colours.

Nixxy is right about the landlord though, usually if a red has had that much put through it, it won't take that much to force out a decent top. Was it showing from the off?

More than likely the landlord has taken all value from it leaving it hammered for the punters.

Hate it when the bar staff play the bandits. :x
Well he bloke behind the bar said he had never played it and the refill meter was on zero. It was showing straight away which is why i was really confused by what happened. If this is the sign of things to come then i may rethink my fruity career :?
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

If it was showing to start with then sounds like you have just been unlucky. Reds have a tendancy to do this sort of things at times, LAB, SA and SZ can all play like this.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

They do of course play the opposite
Like today
Not really showing for the first £15
Then it started to be red most boards

Blocked me twice on a tenner but not once on the SS to MS
Gave the MS after £30 in and went for £75 :D

Like Stop and Step says all reds can hammer you from time to time
Most of the time you will be ok if redding early on