subzero

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

adamdare wrote:In my opinion this machine is shit compared to some of its fellow reds. The only way is to key it and if its full. Hope for the best and force it for three yetis! But beware this machine is very good at looking as if its playing well and then it will suddenly fuck u over leaving u up shit street with nowhere to go
keying is not possible as its in my local bookies - they refill it everyday! starting to learn abit about it now. got my red big freeze for jp when it repeated i expected another but only offered me £5 for £30 total. also got it again a few boards later for only £10. thought i had jp again :lol: the more i play the more ill learn i guess. put £50 in for £66 out so cant grumble. i have noticed that it likes to kill you when you gamble your bonus. :x very annoying.
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

Matt V I remember that LS in the Harvestor but I think it was chipped when i checked it. You needed to visit the Wharf pub which is about 5 mins round the corner their one remained unchiped till the day it left.

I did start making a list of Pubs in the area and what machines they had but it is probably out of date now. If I get sometime I will put it together again and send it over to you. If you like your Reds there is a pub called The Bull in Dartford and all 3 of their Fruits were Reds last time I checked. DNA, Take Two and a Legal Tender

I'll let you know
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Cool!

I only usually get to Dartford with the missus for a lunch 'snack' at the Harvester before moving on to Gravesend for a day out. Although, I wouldn't mind a session in Dartford now and again. Perhaps we should arrange a meet? ;)

As you may well know, I love my Reds... :) There's a great selection in Gravesend:

DNA
SnailBlazer
Rocket Money
Top Giza
'Roll It' (I think - it's a new Red, clone of Jackpot Gems)
Pulsation
Stack Attack
Freak Streak

Had a great run today off of these - to sum up, went out with £70, came home after bowling, a Chinese, 13 pints, and still left with £210! :)

I think the discipline of sticking to one shot a week at these is definitely paying off! :0

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
stop&step

Post by stop&step »

This has been in my local spoons for a couple of weeks now, watching someone play this the other day, about 75% features going red, but at no time was the exchange point lower than £5, he probably put around £15 or so in. Was this just th M/C trying to suck him in to playing, or is this just a regular thing for this M/C.
Matty

Post by Matty »

Played sub zero last night. Put £40 in to get back £50 got jackpot on the open trail and it rpted.
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
fruitofthegods

Post by fruitofthegods »

off the top of my head there are these reds near me in town:

Sting King Rich
Jackpot Gems
Life's a Beach
Bling Bling
Pulsation
Cobra Cobana
Take Two
Kings Ransom
Critical Mass

prob are more in pubs around but i cant be arsed to go looking.

no sub's or snail's! (unless u count the subway shop or small creatures that come out at night when its wet!) :lol:
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

SKR best ever red made imo
justice For The 96
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Talking of weird... Had a queer experience today on Cobra cabana.

Playing the reels txting not really paying attention as ya do, says bonus so just as i'm hitting the start button the cancel button lights up, but being a lefty (hence txting with left hand and using right to play with) id already twatted the start button before i'd noticed. With 2 red 7's above the reels and a blue 7 below the other one the £15 was clearly one. Yet it gave me a boost to 6... I was as a poker player would class as "On tilt"

Then this is the strange part... took a full £15 for a board, which did the old offer a 4, then spin for an age and stick a 3 in.

Then after that it wanted another £7 for a board, which offered £15 on safe cash, which i quite happily took and cut my losses with.