New/Test Machine I think...

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

Barry, are the new machines clones or brand new ideas?
Xuenilom

Post by Xuenilom »

This is on General Release now.

Out Of Darkness, Cometh Light.
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Xuenilom wrote:This is on General Release now.
That is what i said at the start of the thread. It is in this weeks Coinslot on the new products page. Along with Deal Or No Deal from Bell Fruit, Bonus Software from Cosmic Video Amusements and Pac-Man 25th Anniversary Edition from Namco
Barry Trotter

Post by Barry Trotter »

COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 wrote:Barry, are the new machines clones or brand new ideas?
There hasn't been a NEW red machine for quite some considererable time. Which is a shame, really. All of the Red machines for the last, possibly, twelve months have been clones, or 5% move ons. All manufacturers move machines on, but they also try new ideas. And aside from the Super/Mega Game pre-gambles, they've done nothing new.
From an innovation perspective, its utter shit. From a company "lets make loads of money" perspective, it makes perfect sense. And fair play to them.

Actually, me saying they have tried nothing new is unfair, as i have no idea if they have tried machines that have failed.
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Since Red, Vivid, Barcrest, Extreme, Maygay and Impulse all part of the same company why don't they try machines from other companies, for intstance Red could do a Bully For U type machine.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Agree coaster! They do tend to get boring now. Lovely machines to win money out of and some of the sounds on these fruits are top dog! :D

One of those kings ransom has just been released in my local wethersoons! Seems to be ok but i don't like the bling bling/ Sub zero style. I would prefer numbers which involves SS and number runner! :D E.g. JP jems, SA or even the cross - numbering fruits e.g. DNA, LAB, X-rated etc :D

*UHH.... DNA.... I love this m/c! :lol:
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Yeah, even if they cross the machine designs similar to what Bell-Fruit did (well not in quite the same way, there may be a new court case coming up). But do similar like what BF did to Hot Rod. A cross of Powerball and Pick Of The Pack (almost).
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

True :D