Snakes

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

bearing in mind milkers wont play them on 50p
i got more routes than loreal
ob

Post by ob »

lol how anyone could prefer smtm and snakes over good older reds is beyond me, makes no sense.
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

ccp my fave red ever,so sweet when your already ahead of it and it starts redding :lol:
i got more routes than loreal
redgamer

Post by redgamer »

GRUBA DUB DUB APPEALS TO ME MORE POOR OLD THINGS WERE ARE THEY ALL HIDING
keep on camping
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Grub a Dub Dub was a fantastic machine. Sadly, I've always had a shortage of this Red type around my way. Only ever saw one CCP, and that only stayed in the pub for two weeks!

I think we all agree (apart from mr EasyEasyLoverLoverShubba (lol)) that...

GADD
X-Rated
CCP
DNA

...are by far the best games Red has ever produced. ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
redgamer

Post by redgamer »

I THINK WE NEED TO PUT HIGH LOW SILVER AND INVINCABLE IN THIS
keep on camping
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Up until the last few week i still had

4xCCP
2xGADD

That sadly is now 1xCCP and no GADD all replaced by Bell end shite

The 2 best reds ever
ob

Post by ob »

MrRed wrote:Up until the last few week i still had

4xCCP
2xGADD

That sadly is now 1xCCP and no GADD all replaced by Bell end shite

The 2 best reds ever
agreed, sickening to see more and more bellfruits in their place.
EasyEasy

Post by EasyEasy »

Had a night mare on a snakes toady last time i play a 125 hopper 35 red
Anyone seen a dog?
Firefox

Re: Snakes

Post by Firefox »

EasyEasy wrote:we all love snakes,never lost on 1 one of the best reds out along with ccp and smtm :D

:roll:
JG

Post by JG »

What a sluggish, fuggish, rainy, painy type weekendy thing.
£52 up on Sat and sitting at £80 up when......

I thought I was safe on Snakez, having a 84%+6% I mean I wouldn't bother with 'em in the pubs really, but this was evil and bear in mind 90%

£3 in for a 7 red that melon kills. £4th clunks. £10 to get blue S 'n S. Decided to take the £25. Blue7 nip by slow speed to roll on, £25 got. Left.

(should have taken the £95 for a short time playing and left, but....)

Found a full lo-tech with a shortcut to get rolling. Cost £90 to start things after much non credit breaking and big non breaking two symboling do to % type boards. Got £70 out and still nudging small wins, but bailed, probably leaving it about to slow roll in on the line for a super breaking bank breaker. Took a £25 hit.

Visited a Gluedo that had been punted by a random. £33 in for £35. Too late, other stuff was burnt, wasted a bit trying that. Who had been around?

Thought, let's go back to that £25 off full Snakez. It was there, I mean s 'n s, so let's go back on. Oh my Lord, £18 for first board, so definitely you're in.......

Soon gets back to juicy board potential, but even with mega spins, it's BIG SAFE time. Ever seen a £10 off the first landed on safe square? Came in a few times. I mean yeah, you get the odd £4.50, but big fat ten all the time? Rotating to %. Clunk bunk a dunk a dunk, even when there just losing about, giving uselss numbers. Blapped a fast skill onto that ladder to Super Shooter, on a 2 and it's there, it IS there I know it and 2 hi.......green stinking one. Then it was snake to safe, big safe, mug off after mug off.

£115 in and eventually Booooo ooooooshamboooo selectaaa for a frumpy flat £35. Come on? If you milk, I know you get way below 90% return. I reckon it saves at least 10% for something else. Come on, no one else has a force in them, this must have lots of hidden residual percentage it literally wants to throw at me. At this point wishing it was an invincible as then I know it'll still be redding and I can quickly number runner and gamble for a £105. However it's a snakez and it's still there for £10, should be able to go in again. Takes back £35 plus another £20 and it's a gamble on (9) on £35 to get it in. Come on! That's a gutsy gamble. Reward me. No. £35. Next board dead, board after another top for £35.

At this point about £70 down. Still looking reasonably happy. Nope. I've a feeling...played on quite a bit more but getting bored typing, end result finished up taking about a £60 hit and having an evens day. Waste of bloomin' time. Poor decision, but usually this machine is better behaved, at least chucking in a £70 top.
cspurs1

Post by cspurs1 »

i dont wanna sound thick but can some one give me the meanings of the reds ccp and several others i know
oar
kr
vor
cc
jj
smtm
inv
coas thats all we have in our area

thanks
redgamer

Post by redgamer »

no need forget the things there over reds are just gonna get worse and worse we just all have love left for ccp kr and a few outher clones
keep on camping
PMK

Post by PMK »

cspurs1 wrote:i dont wanna sound thick but can some one give me the meanings of the reds ccp and several others i know
oar
kr
vor
cc
jj
smtm
inv
coas thats all we have in our area

thanks
CCP=Crazy Cash Point - Other wise known as ATM's as well.