World record amount in?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Ages ago i told everyone about the 380 i put in a invincible when it was read first board!!!
Scott

Post by Scott »

toothless11 wrote:Ages ago i told everyone about the 380 i put in a invincible when it was read first board!!!

that beats mine hands down, how much did you finish up losing?
Cobwebs 👆
JG

Post by JG »

Blimin' 'eck! Say that wasn't for one top surely? You must have gone back in - several times!!!
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

I vouch, heard the bank breaking repeatedly after every top!!!
Unbelievable Jeff
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

Maverick why do you carry so much?
If you done all your coin surely you would just give up?

Toothless the first board may have been red but did it actually let you get to a feature exchange point. Reds can often throw a good looking board at you but it doesn't mean anything. What about the next 20 -30 boards surely they could have shown its potential.

My biggest in on a red was probably a pre barcrest take over "Thats Magic" (I think) it just kept forcing the safe cash on me and slowed down the process so much. I think I was about £100 into it before I had to cut my loses and take the £15 win that it would never gamble past
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

£100 in? That's peanuts! Surely you just don't give in? I had no intention of leaving that machine when i was £100,£150,£200,£250 and eventually £300 in. I would have kept playing the fucker 'til it dropped!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Cash, if that's the most you are willing to spend please stay away from...
ANY REDS
AND NEW BARCRESTS
CLUEDOS,PANTHERS,ROVERS(IF SSS'ing THEM)
Unbelievable Jeff
Scott

Post by Scott »

i would not stop till i had no money left!! just could'nt leave it for someone else personally, i've been £150+ in a few times from full and going but its not always a bad outcome cause they do go very big when this much in, fair enough if you have chased one thats gambling over a £5er that takes over a ton too show like we've all done, you can lose around the £50 mark in this situation. but you can do very nicely taking them on from this point, i think you need around £300 stake really too be safe.
Cobwebs 👆
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

Crosby mate sod off if you recall "Thats Magic" is about 5/6 years old at the time money wasn't in great abundence for me. Reds now days dont seem to be a problem. 50P play on mega spins just seems a must. I steer clear of reds like FNC because I dont like the 50p just doubling the numbers

Lets also not forget we are talking about reds I have spunked much more on other manus. Lets not go in the s16'.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Cash is King wrote:Reds now days dont seem to be a problem. 50P play on mega spins just seems a must.

surely you've had a vortex take the piss then??? i've had a few cost a ton plus from full and showing, but i've had so many good times on these when I do get a stubborn one it does'nt put me off. show me the mummy is a piss taker at times and can throw in shit numbers all day long when gambling on £15+, but can be ok when caught at the right time.
Cobwebs 👆
105TOP

Post by 105TOP »

Theres a reason why certian Vortex's take as much as they do and that version tend to do £140 , £35 , £35 then £70 .

Just gotta know what version your playing ay lads :wink:
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

105TOP wrote:A RED GAMING GOING £270

thats gotta be the funniest thing i heard in a while .

Matt just give up and admit you lost a ton or 2 init stop making out your a top player
105TOP wrote:Theres a reason why certian Vortex's take as much as they do and that version tend to do £140 , £35 , £35 then £70 .

Just gotta know what version your playing ay lads :wink:
A tenner more than my impossible roll! Well played! :lol: :P
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
theoak

Post by theoak »

I thought that at first Matt, but what hes saying is £140 made up FROM 35,35,70 I think...
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

The last vortex I played was in Exmouth. No problem what so ever admitedly I was semi sharking while munching my food and noiticed most boards offering 50%+ features red. I stepped on and within £30 had notched up £80.

The last one before that was on some services on the way to wales and that was ready too.
I have only had a few experiences on SMTM last time was at fleet services on the M3 but this was dead so I walked after about £5 in

Eddie the thing is would you rather leave with no money and know that it is still ready for somebody else. It is this "I must beat the machine" mentality that can sting a lot of people
theoak

Post by theoak »

come OFF it king?!?! as IF you walk away from a machine that you're 100 in for and its constantly redding; if thats your way of thiking, the extension would be to never play one at all cos you 'might get stung' :roll: