Jackpot Gems

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

that would be the 1 thats in betfred near the mall that i always do dumbazzz?
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

pickareel wrote:that would be the 1 thats in betfred near the mall that i always do dumbazzz?
Yes, and its Dunham !
fmlad2002

Jack Jems

Post by fmlad2002 »

Back after a spell hitting a lot of these reds...

Think Matt V's post earlier pretty much sums up the profile spot on..

Machine can give the crowns on a 6 7 and 8....

Most i've had is 100, with the typical 25, then 75 nxt board or so after..

Be warned though seen a good 12 quid go though on mega 4x spin in less than a minute..

Easy dead signs are
fast spinning reels
no bonuses..

Best rule of thum..DONT be greedy.. if you get the 75 or 100..walk straight away..

That being said i've played a top giza once when it cost 19 quid for a board after a 25 in a yates.!

Mind the amount of people doin the reds "other ways" is keepin em pretty much dead all the time anyway
PLAYER

jackpot gems

Post by PLAYER »

i am finding these a little bit tighter costing a lot 2 force out and not streaks
e_a_g_l_e_eye

without sounding a prat...

Post by e_a_g_l_e_eye »

swear had stop and step slip twice for pears (gm). Anyone confirm?
Anyone died off coke mix?
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Found one of these in one of my locals last night, and had another strange experience.

Was playing average-ok, i'd taken a green toggle and green drop the cash and had £12 banked up. Then out of nowhere, the next board was all red but one. Thought it was the dead red it throws out, but no....got to the feature exchange on a 6. I'll take whatever here, seeing as it'll kill me. It offered Hot Rocks in red, i knew it was quite good so i took it. £19 (£15 + £4) from that, excellent.

Played another board, and it was all red but one again. Got to a feature exchange at £4 on an 8. Bonus gave extra life. It landed on the only green one there, so i thought sod it i'll go for it. Lower - 9. Lower - 5....but i had all 4 different bonus gems lit, so i got the good bonus. It gave toggle climb, which i hit to £7 (exchange) then deliberately missed going to £10. Straight to the top for £25. Another few quid in, another board which was unsurprisingly green. Took nudge shuffle, which gave a more then generous £5.

Overall, £61 banked up for about £25 in. All from a machine that was doing nothing, but randomly streaked. Guess that'll be the wonders of pub mode kicking in again! :D

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Got £100 off this yesterday
But it was weird as hell

First board all red died early
Next board green lets me gamble to a tenner from £1 then dies
Next board red lets me gamble to the top and go on a 5 it goes for £25

£2 later all red again so i force for the top again
Costs about £15 getting mostly red boards and then a green one is thrown in £2 nudge win
Gambles all way to jp and then throws a 7 in
Lets me go and the top does 3 jp strikes for £75 :D

Now i am not sure, but i dont think i have ever started on a green board on a red m/c, and got the top the same board going for £75
Anyone else had this? :?
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

i think ive had a 72 top from a board with only two reds...that offered nothing til 6 nudges, then the 7th was £15
higher the lower...

was a while back now..not seen since..

MR i took you tip of fobbing off none reds to speed up now..

works nicely :D
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Nice one, its so fast doing it on jp gems with maga spins as well
You can get it red in about 3 minutes :lol:
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Had the weirdest top ever off this yesterday

After about £25 in it gave skill shot
Nudge win was £15 but there was only 2 features red :? :

Now i have never seen a nudge win of £15 available, resulting in a mostly green board
Anyway i was on an 11 so went lower it went to a 1 :!: :? :?
Never seen that either :?
So i get the top and it goes for a flat £25 then dead
Left it about £10 down

Cobra cabana seems to be the only red where on a £10 win say, gives half red half green
But mostly green on a high win?
Anyone else??
remy

jp gems

Post by remy »

Had a go on this yesterday, played on mega till it was showing reds all but 2 features. Got a 15 pound nudge win which gambled to the top for a flat 25, carried on all red bar 2 again got a win which gambled to 25 bottled the gamble for a top cos 6 on the number reel. got another board 6 pound later all red bar 2 yet again let me gamble to 25 again and put in a 7 on the number reel so collected. Tried a few more boards but all green and dead. Do you think it would have gone to the top again on those dodgy numbers or not?
Mmm beer drink of the gods
Nixxy

Re: jp gems

Post by Nixxy »

remy wrote:Do you think it would have gone to the top again on those dodgy numbers or not?
85% of the time I'd say no, but it CAN do it.

I'd have done what you did, and settled for the Jackpot. Think you played it right, personally.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah that was the correct way to play the m/c in my opinion! If you tried to force it on the number 6 or 7 it might of given it to you but more than likely it would of killed you. The m/c was saving up for a 50 top which it gave you in two consectutive 25 boards!

Tom
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I would have to disagree

In my opinion if you get a £25 top then if the next boards are red and you get up to jp it usually does let you go, regardless of the number

I had it yesterday on a rocket money
Got a £25 top then next board nudge win £15 went higher and it threw a 6 in
But it let me go higher for a £50 top

I am quite sure it will 'do' you sometimes but you are more likely to win the gamble to top on a bad number after a £25 top, than you are forcing for the first
Obviously this is just in my experience, i am sure theres others who find the opposite :D
remy

Post by remy »

Which ever way round you look at it i suppose if it wants to give you the 75 it will do it regardless of whether you collect the jp or gamble it.
Mmm beer drink of the gods