Whats so good about on a roll?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
gambogaz1

Whats so good about on a roll?

Post by gambogaz1 »

I've got 3 of these beasts at my disposal. But i'm yet to get any profit from them. Everytime i touch them it's almost a tenner just to get on nudges. The most features i've seen red at once is 4. would you say somebody has got them well covered?
Scott

Post by Scott »

i loved these about 3 months back, but lately i'm getting the £10 for a board and never showing every time, so much so i've stopped playing these so much now. there are plenty of better reds about and this one has gone nasty on me. still try a couple now and then with mixed results.
Cobwebs 👆
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Maybe. Only 50p ones are great....30p ones are just bog standard. They are a virtually guaranteed roll on 50p. As long as its offering £5 plus on 9/12 nudge boards its there....just force it on 50p. Easy peasy!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I'd recommend you key these too - you often find they're either not being played much and full, or being well covered and £70 light.

50p/Mega Spins is a must!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

They can be really great on £25/50p. I don't usually get involved unless they show £7 from nudges though. Best result I've had was a £75 followed by a £50 plus 4 toggle climbs from £40 in.
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

They can b the best RED (if showing)
the worst Red if not..........
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

i hate on a roll
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I see what you mean nixxy about 50p mega spins a must. A m8 of mine had a bash on this on Sat night £35 JP. Machine looked dead at first, only 1 or 2 red features. killing on good numbers then he decided to try out the mega spins. started to throw him on with good wins and loads of red features, then it did something rather bizarre:
He was on £3 with a bounus which gave boost, Straight up to the top!
Only went for £35 but it was his 1st £35JP so he was happy!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I don't know about you guys, but I pretty much ignore the 'colour' of the features on the 50p / Mega Spin / £35 JP ones. It's more important how far you get up the cash trail I think.

Tweaking slightly what MattB says, if you get past that £5 mark, I'd recommend playing on.

Of course if the reds are there, you can be far more confident that your top will come sooner rather than later. I don't think I've failed to capitalise on one of these yet. The frequent pattern for me seems to be a top of £70, followed by either another £35 top, or a SnS for £25 and then maybe a few toggles for an additional £15/£20.

Even if they're not playing ball, you can often get a lot of your initial stake back by taking a feature or getting a fiver on the cash trail. I'm pretty damn sure I have, but I don't remember losing too many gambles before that key £5 mark. It's the gamble past it that provides the 'readability' of where the profile is at...

One out of the two near me plays a lot better than the other though. Not sure if it's just because it's in a more popular place (and thus played more), or if it's a slightly different 'revision'.

Top machines... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

I find it best not to take colour into account as most times you go in on mega it will offer £3+, but if red from spinning in a 1 for 1 nudge then it is obviously there. These don't seem to repeat as often for me as they used to, but the fact that if it is going then you can get £10+ off most spins make them pretty easy to maximise profit.