Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Think he is on about X's.
theoak

Post by theoak »

Yah.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Matt Vinyl wrote:I assume no-one has tried sacking off every board (on 50p 'safe always open' mode) to see how much can be built up by the hi/lo game? Probably not worth a jot, but might (I stress 'might') be part of a particular playing approach?

:)
Had my first bash on a CCP last night. Cost about a tenner for the 1st board and died within a couple of gambles. Couple of quick boards followed both killing below the £2 mark. Was playing 50p Stake so thought i'd see what the hi/lo feature does. It went for £8, £2 later back on the board, take hi/lo £7 repeated this for 6 boards all costing no more than £2 to get back on nudges. Lowest Hi/Lo gave me was £3 and that was only once. I built up £30 odd in the bank all off the Hi/lo feature when the M/c was playing dead. Walked about 7/8 quid up.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I honestly can't believe the CCP here. I got £25 on my very first mega spin today! Dropped in the middle 1 for a double bonus....ahem! NR in 12 steps, higher than a 3 for the top. A chunk of that back in and it went for £50 soon after, leaving me £60 up for about 5 minutes work. Awesome. :D
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"

Post by Guest »

I starting to get some cracking results from this too.
Tried a few quid at lunch today - not much doing so took a couple of ATMs which went for £8 each.
Playing off remaining credits bonus "ahem" NR for £15 on a four well why not :!:

bashed higher ...........

9 :D :D £50 sweet

Next board managed to force a £10 which I collected (5 no step) and left it a good £40 up 8)
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Nice when it dont block,
cos believe me, they do! :(
http://www.comics.wombania.com/
..having a coffee in a spoons near you soon :))
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

My super duper CCP has been replaced with a Billy The Quid! :x :(

4 months of a reliable £50 a week gone! Grrrr....
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Mattb was u so annoyed about
losing it that u felt u had 2 quote it ?
:P
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

my latest one came saw and ( I ) conquered ( twice ) then disappeared after ten days. Shortest length of time a machine has been in a pub ??

:!: :!: :!:
"Its all about the top"
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I've got 2 my way. a £25 and a £35. Played the £25 the other day and first bonus gave number runner which i completely messed up. Switched to 50p play mega numbers which then took £15 off me without a feature! Then switched to 50p play normal and it was redding and loads of feature shots but the safe cash kept holding it back. Hows the best way to play this? Is it normal for mega spins to take £15 for a feature?
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

people differ there opinions on this some people play 50p mega spins (which I do, never had real problems with safe cashes myself) if you play normal mega spins it doesn't put you automatically on the safe cash which some people on here like as a big safe cash can knock the machine back.

But I like the idea of the extra 6% on the 50p play aswell. Plus I find you win or lose money a hell of a lot quicker and everyone knows "Time is Money" :lol:
"Its all about the top"
Scott

Post by Scott »

30p mega spins for me, did used too play on 50p but too many safe cashes. works for me :wink:
Cobwebs 👆
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

Extreme Eddie wrote:30p mega spins for me, did used too play on 50p but too many safe cashes. works for me :wink:
I agree. Got mugged off from too many big safe cash wins.
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

I recently saw one of these, a newer version, where the 50p stake did not activate the Safe Cash. Instead it gave something called "super trails" which gave any number on both trails i.e. playing on mega with a 1 on reel 1 and no other numbers - both trails would boost to bonus.

Anyone else seen this version?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
Martal~Wombat

Post by Martal~Wombat »

Extreme Eddie wrote:30p mega spins for me, did used too play on 50p but too many safe cashes. works for me :wink:
Works 4 me 2 Ed! :wink: