Boosting to £15 (nudges) good sign that it's "on"?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Alpine021

Boosting to £15 (nudges) good sign that it's "on"?

Post by Alpine021 »

Basically i needed 7 nudges for £15 on a lucky devil and got a bonus on 6 nudges which gave boost (on a good number) but killed when gambling to JP.

Good sign that it's up for it do u think bearing in mind i didnt actually gamble to obtain the required nudges?

I'm not convinced. Similarly do u think it's up for it when it offers £15 on superhold?

Opinions welcome....
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

Did you carry on and force out the top after losing gamble for JP ?? / How much had you put in etc ??

Me personally if it was offering £15 I would have gambled on. Superhold for £15 again depends on how much put in etc etc
"Its all about the top"
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Well I found a LAB £25 off last win £25 so the top had obvioulsy just being given and it was not redding yet it was at the £10 stage.
Risky playing on but I did, took £100 to give £125 back £2 left in the hopper when I have it.

What im saying is at the £5 block just walk off, £10 stage check how much its off by if its below £25 then it might be worth forcing.
£15 stage I would just knock back everything until it was redding for my guarenteed 2 pots.

redding and its good 8)

I would have forced it doing that, i Find the only blag on this which comes round once a year is the red or green boxes off the super hold feature for S'n'S sometimes bounces though
justice For The 96
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

It's a tough call, sometimes it'll do things like that as afters and you'll do your nuts forcing it. I had blue seves offered from a superhold on a Holey Moley once, it took £100 to go from that point.
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

Thing is , you could have a £75 tops and it can still go £10,15,25 and be a batty board . Soo its good when you know what feature it hits to be still redding.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Not sure i agree with that at all.

I've had a £75 top on LAB followed by a red star prize for £20 odd. You can't expect another top afterwards.....so if some mug had just got that £75, you walk on and get red star prize first board, what would you do? There's no way you can tell me you'd think that wasn't there.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Well im about unsure about all of the above. My overall thought is that it was nearly there but not quite ready. It's like i've had it spin in green lines and it not be up for it etc...

And i agree Anfield if i'd won the gamble to £15 i'd be knocking it back all day but i just wasn't sure as it boosted to it.

And Matt do u mean if u knew for def some1 had just taken £75 would u take the star choice red? I think I would.

Only once have i seen a machine still be on after a £75 and that was a stack attack. Was still bright ready and after about another £30 gave another £75 but that was just once. I couldn't believe it.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

No, if you didn't know. Say you had no key and you walked on blind to a LAB that was offering red Star Prize and all red. I'd push on, and get badly stung in the process no doubt. Luckily i haven't had the misfortune of playing one like this. :wink:
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

What player doesnt have a key ? lololol . Comeone now please .
ob

Post by ob »

yeh agree with lukestar (for once), you would know as its £75 light - where you would get screwed is if it were REFILLED after the £75, then you came after the refill - the thing is, considering it offers that you should be able to get the top for £20-50, which will give £25-35 anyway, so you wouldnt get too stung. The machine has a "board" jp in it, rather than being anywhere near streaking
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

ob wrote:yeh agree with lukestar (for once), you would know as its £75 light - where you would get screwed is if it were REFILLED after the £75, then you came after the refill - the thing is, considering it offers that you should be able to get the top for £20-50, which will give £25-35 anyway, so you wouldnt get too stung. The machine has a "board" jp in it, rather than being anywhere near streaking
Keys are virtually useless on M/Cs with changers, usually if they're full it's refill day.
ob

Post by ob »

Dynamike wrote:
ob wrote:yeh agree with lukestar (for once), you would know as its £75 light - where you would get screwed is if it were REFILLED after the £75, then you came after the refill - the thing is, considering it offers that you should be able to get the top for £20-50, which will give £25-35 anyway, so you wouldnt get too stung. The machine has a "board" jp in it, rather than being anywhere near streaking
Keys are virtually useless on M/Cs with changers, usually if they're full it's refill day.
I disagree, I've heard this from other players, oh people put £20's in etc. but they will no doubt lose the £20 and so NOT take any coins out anyway. Also if a machine is £75 light 95% of the time its because its been played out NOT BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE TOOK CHANGE!!! I mean come on if you key something and its £75 light, you aint going to play it out unless it shows 1st board! Generally machines around £50 light on note acceptors are NOT worth it.

Tbh I find most machines with note acceptors to be as full as those without, unless they are incorrectly filled ( ie. £125 /£100 refill rather than £250 ).

I'd not be playing out any red over £20 light, regardless of whether it has a note acceptor, unless it was red 1st board (or gave NR or something else obviously off its tits happy), thats the long and short of it.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Im sorry but this scenario probably happens once a year
justice For The 96
ob

Post by ob »

which scenario??? reds are often under £20 light, which means I will be playing these ones, I dont care if ones that are over £20 light are not often red straight away, there's plenty that are within £20 of full to be getting on with
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I mean £75 light and offering a red star choice?
justice For The 96