Rocket Money took all my pocket money!

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Scott

Post by Scott »

in a spoons you might get away without a drink, but in the pubs on estates etc i can't see how you can walk in a just play the machine, some pubs were your face is'nt known can be very on top, there's sometimes a bar man who does'nt blink watching the whole time, so how can you walk in completely blank the bar staff and hammer a red for a £75 top??? end result barred, its not a good idea too play things too fast either IMO if there is lots of eyes on you. i sometimes play it a bit slower and look like i'm putting a bit of thought into it :wink:
Cobwebs 👆
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yeah there's no way you can't not buy drinks.
Sorry, that had me scratching my head for a minute Matt, worked it out now though... ;) ;)

To a 'backed into the corner Lukestar', everyone's a Coont... :( :( :roll: :roll:
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

i think alot of you lack abit of inner strength and confidence . What would you do if you was in a pub in an estate and the manager through you off the machine and turned it off ? would you just walk out and take it on the chin ?
i bet most of you lads on here are the sort that use's hair straightners and drink wkd ?
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

LukeStar wrote:i think alot of you lack abit of inner strength and confidence . What would you do if you was in a pub in an estate and the manager through you off the machine and turned it off ? would you just walk out and take it on the chin ? ?
Why what would you do, go back with a knife and stab the cooont??
LukeStar wrote:i bet most of you lads on here are the sort that use's hair straightners and drink wkd ?
Nah i dont bother with straightners :roll:
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

lukestar youre a funny coont :lol:
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

I would turn the machine back on and see what he's got to say .

I can see you don't use hair straightners lmfao bald cunt
theoak

Post by theoak »

Luke, 1) there are serious flaws in your claims, all of them. if you WERE walking around and 'never being down' and 'never buying a drink' there is NO WAY IN HELL you would not be getting barred from places. I'm sure, as youre SUCH a pro, you have a route. that route wouldnt last long taking £30 profits off every machine, twice a week and not buying a drink. therefor I conclude, once again, you arae talking bollocks. I wouldnt be suprised if, in reality, the manager sees you coming and thinks "YES!!! another £100 for us off this plonker".

2)learn to spell.
theoak

Post by theoak »

Matt Vinyl wrote:
Yeah there's no way you can't not buy drinks.
Sorry, that had me scratching my head for a minute Matt, worked it out now though... ]this bothered me too. surely it should be "Yeah there's no way you can not buy drinks." Pendantry at its best.
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

O.K

FRUIT CHAT

STOP YOUR FUCKING CLAIMS AND LISTEN

COME AND MEET ME FOR A PINT AND ILL SHOW YOU HOW GOOD I AM

YOU CANT KEEP SLAGGING ME OFF TILL YOU SEE WHAT I CAN DO

COMPRENDE ?
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

toothless11 wrote:Kings ransom must be my worst loss. They can be proper evil with fake redding etc.
Doesnt fake red, you just dont know the gamble sequence
justice For The 96
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

LukeStar wrote:i think alot of you lack abit of inner strength and confidence
LOL!

You're so modest LukeStar... it's very entertaining watching you scramble around unable to express yourself in a coherent and responsible manner.

I admire your self-confidence, it could potentially be an asset - alas it seems you are living on a different planet to the rest of us.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
ob

Post by ob »

LukeStar wrote:O.K

FRUIT CHAT

STOP YOUR FUCKING CLAIMS AND LISTEN

COME AND MEET ME FOR A PINT AND ILL SHOW YOU HOW GOOD I AM

YOU CANT KEEP SLAGGING ME OFF TILL YOU SEE WHAT I CAN DO

COMPRENDE ?
Ok fair enough, bit busy to take you up on that one luke, but I hope someone else does..!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I've said i'll step in on behalf of fruitchat :P

Will keep you all posted when something is sorted 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
LukeStar

Post by LukeStar »

nixxy wrote:
LukeStar wrote:i think alot of you lack abit of inner strength and confidence
LOL!

You're so modest LukeStar... it's very entertaining watching you scramble around unable to express yourself in a coherent and responsible manner.

I admire your self-confidence, it could potentially be an asset - alas it seems you are living on a different planet to the rest of us.
LMAO :P
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

:h: :h: :h: Its ok you are the best Lukestar. You are a true glowing star. :h: :h: