Jackpot Gems

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
grant7909

Post by grant7909 »

Just played again this aft even though i dropped £85 yesterday and guess what??

Your right another £96

Love this bandit wish there was more of them about

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Stroke of luck, found one of these in a nearby drinking-hole!

Played it only on mega spin mode. Got (in total) 5 JP's out of this. Two standard JP's (collected due to being on wholly un-gamble-able numbers! :) ) and a £75 top.

Luverrly!

Comically (due to the huge bank I had!), To finish off my remaining credits - I repeatedly hit the start button and £5 of credits went through in about 8 seconds!

Does anyone seem to think that the hi/lo gambles are slightly tighter than on other offerings?

Takes a bit of getting used to reworking number runner technique etc due to the 'numbers x4'...

:)

"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

They way I do it Matt for number runner is obviously u can't go past 1 single number as even a 1 puts u on the board.

So I nudge down until I can see a blue seven with a number below it. Then nudge the other reels down until i get numbers above the win line and then let them all go at once.

You are normally always guaranteed at least £15.

Still quite hard to explain though.

I've got one to do today in another old mans pub.

It was £19 off yesterday and i took it to £22 off with a quick cheeky £5 on cash falls.

Should be full now hopefully :wink:
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

ive loads of these around me and have been playing them for ages and in no way as profitable as some would have people believe, the top can be flat for £100 plus....... never had more than £85 and probably £60 profit tops, i recon if you can pull £30ish profit out of one of these your doing well...at the end of the day its a red and sucks like its brothers when it wants too....beware
I love it when a plan comes together
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I'd agree that these seem a tad tighter than other reds of a similar vein. Lot's more losing on reasonable numbers around the £3-£4 mark.

For number runner - yep, that's the technique I resorted too, surprisingly it almost always does give you the £15 from nudges...

Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Yeah it does normally give £15.

Shame it's not as skillful as normal number runner coz that's a cracker if u have the jackpot setup.

But since u can't nudge past a single number looks like it's £15'ers all the way just to get killed on a 10, lol.
ob

Post by ob »

You guys must all be playing reds where they just not being burned alot- I suppose my being in London I should expect as much though,

This machine is dire usually for me, costs £40-60 to red mostly ( full no refill ) - especially if its being played out alot, then often does £25 top, followed after by another £25 top £1-20 later. Other than that, does a £50 top and stops, think I had £75 once and this was after it cost a bomb.

Number runner is not a problem as you can play the normal spins if you want anyhow, no-need to play mega spins.

All red's I might add are exactly the same ( apart from DNA/x-rated/genie+clones ) there is absolutely no difference in gameplay of cobra, giza, jp gems, pay cheque etc.etc., they can all do £25 then £75 on the next top,and they can also do £25 then £20 later another £25... I'll be amazed if none of you lot have had the latter- I must have had it countless times, and it's very peeving ( and yes this is when they are "showing" )

Another gripe I have with reds is that they now often chuck in the numbers 6/7 alot which make getting the top features much harder despite the fact they are showing.

The only poor red's in my opinion are cobra cabana which often costs a load to be streak ready and bling bling, whereby the top is especially hard to get even if the machine is clearly ready.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Another gripe I have with reds is that they now often chuck in the numbers 6/7 alot which make getting the top features much harder despite the fact they are showing.
Ah-ha! Someone else has at last mentioned something that I noticed over the last two-three months. This is what is meant by 'tightening up' of a machine. This never used to happen on any red, then suddenly Top Giza started doing it, and all releases since then do it too...

Overall - not that much of an effect, but still tedious nonetheless... :(

MrRed

Post by MrRed »

yes if your forcing it does not really matter
was on a stack attack last night that the gamble to top lost 4 times in a row on a 3
when it eventually went it let me go on a 6!!
Fader

Post by Fader »

I must admit i dont force many reds, you must carry so many £ coins on you - you'd need 100 minimum for a red surely?

question i put to you is...are they really profitable?
Chance favours the prepared mind!
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I dont force all the time depends on my mood :cry: and money and as you say fader
if you have under 80 pound coins on you your asking for trouble
i will only force if i have had a good day and am well up
profit varies but i still say that taking features and recycling waiting for a number runner or skill shot and then gambling from there is the best way to play mix it up dont just go for the all out force is what i say
ob

Post by ob »

but if you take the top when the reds arent showing it may not roll, so your taking a risk playing that way too
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

Red's can be profitable most times. It's just about timing and discipline. No point playing a dead one as that is when you'll lose even though everyone has done it at some point.

Knowing when to walk is the most important thing as we all know the "i'll just try one more feature" scenario! :lol:
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

I love reds. But yes i usually have around £70 when playing one. And it sometimes involves a trip to the bank.

I would never play one if i didn't have access to more money.

They are definitely profitable and the times u lose are far more outweighed by the big wins if u r playing them when they are ready.

The "one more feature" is bad but i'm getting better. Nowadays if i get a £75 i will literally collect the bank and walk off.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Fader wrote:I must admit i dont force many reds, you must carry so many £ coins on you - you'd need 100 minimum for a red surely?

question i put to you is...are they really profitable?
its all about timing and finding that ready machine which is due to payout big