Stack Attack - Kings Ransom

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
anfield road

Stack Attack - Kings Ransom

Post by anfield road »

Right being reading all the old threads on theese and cant really make out the best option to take on this, they have just cropped up together in the same pub next to each other.

I do not really play theese as I have not seen them before so was wondering if you could give me an insight of how to play theese machies propperly and what to look out for?

Cheeers :wink:
justice For The 96
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I'd force SA and bank reds on KR.

Only go for it on a well showing SA though, heard nightmare stories of £100+ for a MS on these. Needs to be offering red find the pea/green toggle, and preferably red star choice from near the off. Notation is £25 on a 6/12 on the middle reel if it wants to give it.

KR is just the same as Dragon Drop. Just take some reds and leave it i'd say. Could be forced if mostly red, but i'm not a fan of chasing these ones to be honest.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Johnny Boy

Post by Johnny Boy »

Had some bad experiences with King Ransom, so as was said earlier best collecting few red features and run.

With stack attack only had good experience and never made a loss on it - usuall force (faily easy to read), been had once my miss-reading it but walked away with small profit - Believe only ever had good experiences on this as not many players around here at all.
One last pound
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I find the best way for SA is to force out the first MS
Then if still showing, force for SS, as the block becomes horrendous to MS
Then bank up some wins if playing well still

You can force out the second MS, but sometimes the outcome is very little profit and it takes an age
I once had MS for £25 and still all red next board, number runner offered etc and it still cost another £80 for the second which gave £75
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

cheers lads will try, off to Wrexham tonight
justice For The 96
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

I've posted it somewhere else but yeah KR can be a nightmare.

But just to say - and I only recently found this out - 3 "red treasures" is top feature as well as just the usual 3 crowns. To be fair i've got the top more this way than with the crowns.

As for SA Mr Red - that's really weird as I have them play the opposite - an absolute bitch for the first MS killing me on 10s over and over but once I get it the ones i play normally go back up quite quick and even letting me go from SS to MS on numbers like 6. Weird eh?
theoak

Post by theoak »

Quick question on Stack Attack, Had a bonus three and collected red lines, thinking notation would be red and give the first £25 up the scale, but it was blue on the stack; what decides if its red or blue?
Cash is King

Post by Cash is King »

I thought Notation was always blue??
theoak

Post by theoak »

good point, i even knew that! ignore my dumbness.
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

if theres a bonus on the number then it turns red
justice For The 96
theoak

Post by theoak »

No, not true, think hes right, though I think sub zero (?) DOES have a red version. Def had a BONUS three AND red lines and was still blue.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

i thought it was if it was on a 6 or a 12 on stack attack then you would get £25..which number were you looking at oak the middle one yeah?
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Yeah you get a 6 bonus its £25 or an 11bonus is £25 I think. Cant remember off the top of me head but all you have to do is look at the notes and work it out.

Its the middle number
justice For The 96
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

anfield road wrote:Yeah you get a 6 bonus its £25 or an 11bonus is £25 I think. Cant remember off the top of me head but all you have to do is look at the notes and work it out.

Its the middle number
Remember when we say 'middle number', it's the number partly obscured between the number windows on the cash and nudge sides. If you had a 3/bonus on the Nudge side while you were on it, that would not have gotten you a Notation with red notes.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

If a bonus is on the number it is always red notes. 10, 3 and 6 bonus will be £25 but 7 bonus will only be £10. If no bonus number then 6 and 12 will give £25 on blue notes. As nixxy said, middle number of the three is the one to look at.