Red IM?.......

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
skillstop

Red IM?.......

Post by skillstop »

Alrite lads, walked past a TG the other day, stuck a pound in, bonus, number runner, fuked it up for mixed 7's, then noticed the RED logo under the buttons was flashing, didnt really know what it meant, but got pyramid feature on green and only gave 10'er. Just wondered what you thought. Regards.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Aint you Tomcat in disguise! Red logo flashes a lot on a lot of reds - it ain't IM.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Tomcat returns!
Unbelievable Jeff
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

and he can't even do a number runner!
Unbelievable Jeff
Big Mick

Post by Big Mick »

I cant do number runner!! havnt got a clue. lol
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Number Runner is easy really. All you are doing is holding reels as they step down, nothing too complicated in that is there? Especially seeing as most of the time when you get offered it the reels are set in a decent place (due to bonus numberings etc). Blue sevens most of the time! :D

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Yep! I love doing number runners, sense of acheivement! Can't see how people find them hard. I do love trying to do them on corrie(mazooma) though! Think it is practically impossible for anything but numbers.
Unbelievable Jeff
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Agree and its well quick! BTW to your question skillstop, it flashes when super feature is there on nudges etc E.g. Shells on LAB, Boxes on stack attack.
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

As toothless rightly pointed out if the logo flashes hiddens are available from nudges.

As for number runner, how good a feeling do you get when you bring in JP or high win when someone is sharking you and you can see them thinking... WTF how did he do that! :lol:
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Yep had this last night

2 lads were watching me on a LAB
Got number runner and was able to bring in the red sevens for £15
Higher than a 3 for a £75 top :D

They were baffled and gutted
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

I love bein sharked but not when they are talking 2 me and telling me to take a tenner...!
theoak

Post by theoak »

toothless11 wrote:Agree and its well quick! BTW to your question skillstop, it flashes when super feature is there on nudges etc E.g. Shells on LAB, Boxes on stack attack.
Do you mean number runner is 'quick' or did i misunderstand that. you know you can hold all three reels (providing there is no number) and realise and hold one at a time?

Not sure people sharking is a good thing?! why would you want someone new to learn how to do a simple number runner?!
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

crosbyrules wrote:Yep! I love doing number runners, sense of acheivement! Can't see how people find them hard. I do love trying to do them on corrie(mazooma) though! Think it is practically impossible for anything but numbers.
Exactly how I feel, love doing it with all the mates there and stepping the reds in and getting the £75 top :lol:
justice For The 96

Post by Guest »

lol....old dom.....the george bush of fruit machines
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Number runner on mazzomas such as corries etc is very very quick. Number on reds are easy! Learn the reels and you will be fine! Only bummer is when the buttons get stuck!!!