cobra cabana

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
remy

cobra cabana

Post by remy »

Played this yesterday arfternoon showing good signs so decided to force, then in quick succession gave me three 25 pound safe cash off of about 5 boards, anyway was up about 40 odd. anyone else seen this?
Mmm beer drink of the gods
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

no but it sounds likely..

something id expect to see on a red,

just like when it gives 3 boards for jackpot from nudges,

maybe they have a limit to how they repeat? many £75 wins from repeats, maybe they programmed this one to roll on seperate boards? bit of a variation
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

yes i have had the £25 safe cash as well
but a couple of boards later i got the letters lit off the bonus wheel for cobra cabana which went for £50
quite like this machine although there seems to be a lot of deaths on £15 anyone else found this
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

I think this is pretty temporamental for a red.

And really not loving red 7's being £15.

No use for stop and step. £10 short of the £25 you'd get on any other red.

But when it plays well it can be really decent.

And it doesn't like gambling on a 10 for some reason either. Jack and above and 4 or below.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

had a weird night on this last night. Me and my mate went halfs, 16 quid in with no board, started to get annoyed, then suddenly "ahemmm" number runner, 15, got to the top and it only went 25, was weird though, i've never really seen that. My mate carried on and won quite a bit. I needed to stop, so I could have a few more pints :D !
Unbelievable Jeff
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

totally agree mr red....15 block is a real bitch on this ive found that it can block the top quite harshly aswell and still only go for £25 flat...touch wood i generally do ok on this as good safe cash values like to push the bank up and skill stops seems to always bring in 10+ whereas TG and the like can easily do a £3/4 12 nudge skill :S
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

ssgtsnelly wrote:totally agree mr red....15 block is a real bitch on this ive found that it can block the top quite harshly aswell and still only go for £25 flat...touch wood i generally do ok on this as good safe cash values like to push the bank up and skill stops seems to always bring in 10+ whereas TG and the like can easily do a £3/4 12 nudge skill :S
I seem to find whenever it blocks at £10, and then £15 for ages before eventually giving the top feature, it only ever goes for £25 before settling back into a flat profile. The bigger 50/75 tops seem to happen when it hasn't faffed around losing on a queen or 3 for a while, instead it shows good signs and skill stops and the gambles either win to the top or you light the name from the bonus.

Occasionally had it award the 3 extra lives from the bonus, which dumps you straight into the top feature. Worth gambling that bonus wheel if you find yourself with two extra lives.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

I tend to find that getting all features red on this only results in a 25 top where as lighting Cobra Cabanna generally gives a bigger top 50 - 75 thats just in my experience.

Like everyone else red 7's at 15 is not very good.
"Its all about the top"
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yeah blocked tops do seem to be pretty shite, thing is a find im well into the coins by the time ive been knocked back a few times and leaving when say £40+ down with NO returns is to me a bit silly...

i did have it fill the CC feature in ONE the other day from bonus which was nice..went for £50 with a stop n step couple of quid later...which ive never had before and hit the £15.. :) recon that was luck tho as i couldnt rememeber which one it was to hit on :S lol
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Noticed something today, could just be me being slow of course! Got top feature from all features lit red - and while it was doing the flashing light sequence, the eyes of the Cobra on the nudge column very briefly flashed red. Never noticed it before, and it duly paid £75.

Anyone else spotted this and is it 'the sign' that you're about to win big, or does it always do it regardless ...

:?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

my mate was on this today...very weird...hardly every showed red features, but was full and continually going to 10, 15. He got it after bout 55 for 75, ne1 had anything similar?
Unbelievable Jeff
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

is it true that when the little circles above the eyes of the snake (where the nudges are on the right side) go red its and IM board!

tom
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

I played this yesterday too.

For the first time EVER on a red, I had CC go for £50.This was preceeded by a £25 top so I it was the full £75. The eyes of the snake flash every time the CC feature begins so it doesn't guarantee anything.

Cost £40. Then I foolishly got sucked in to playing for the "next" board which cost nearly £20 and only went for £5 off toggle climb.

Very predicatble m/c though, consistently offered me £10 and £15 boards.(I think it blocked about 3 gambles to £25 before it finally gave cc off all red features)interestingly enough the £50 top came from filling then name in.(someone has suggested before that this gives the larger pot, maybe they're right)
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Does not matter how you get the top

I have had £75 from the letters and also from gambling to the top

Likewise i have also had £25 from letters and £25 from gambling to top

Also after your streak, if you are not offered a board within £5 its best to leave it
Works for me :lol:
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

I agree with no more than a fiver afterwards. That fiver can quickly turn into £20 for a board only to die going higher than a 2 :? !