lifes a beach

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

A quite common set up on these is mixed sevens, which nearly always:

Blue-Red-Blue

The exchange here is often at 4 steps, which is 1 gamble above the £1.60 you get from mixed. To get blue sevens from here you need 6 steps, for example.

Just play and learn, you get to know where most of the fruits are. I don't know where my bars are too well, but im confident on pears/melons (key to blues/reds) and where my sevens are. Just learn those 4 and you'll be fine.

Always take mystery win £1.20 and below, or if no 7 setup is there. Have had £15 from mystery before, and is often generous, especially when buzzing.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Blue bar middle reel - four fruit steps for the blue sevens. They are on the other two reels 95% of the time that you have the blue bar in centre view.

As MattB said, melons are the key to the sevens... ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Mattb wrote:
ssgtsnelly wrote:bloody hell red people by you must have 2 things..

1) no clue

and 2) too much money

for a machine to have recovered over night to drop another £75 after a £125 the day before surely you looking at 2-3 tonne going through it to get ready for that 2nd top?

in a day.thats incredible...have to leave machines here a good week :(
I can believe it, as i've forced a LAB twice in one night and got £75 twice!! (£25 then £50........then a straight £75 later). Cost about £65 for both of those combined, and the second £75 was followed by a red star choice for £11 too. Madness, but i'm starting to notice a few punting it now. Wonder if they've been watching and learning? :?

Matt
Try 250 out of a stack attack in the same session with only one guy inbetween.

I seriously dont wanna knw how much that guy put through it, but he defo wasn't a plyer, he got a flat 25 and just recycled it, and a lot more! he was letting number runners fly past and everything.

but got 50 followed by 75 before him and the same (maybe the other way round) after him. Huge.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Aye, remember you telling me about that one mate. That SA in megabowl went crazy for £150+ too, which was nice. Pity it's been replaced with an always crap Holey Moley :x

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Had a strange one on this today and yet still did not lose

Was showing from the off (maybe the end of someone else's streak) its a daily refill pub
Cost me £95 for the top its never cost me that, even when its not been showing
Lost the gamble to top 10 times, yes 10
Anyway it gave £25

£2 later back in all red features except one landed on Fly The Flag red
Took it and it gave £50
A couple of pound later back in mostly green landed on Fly The Flag green
Took it and it gave £30 :?

I think i was a couple of pound up
And after an hour and a half on it i had enough
Phew!!!
Matty

Post by Matty »

Lucky man ! Got to say im loving LAB jus now :D
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Yeah reds love to do this. The other day i was playing a JP gems and after £2 pound i got number runner for £25, was on a 2 so gambled..... lost. After £140 and having one £25 top i finally get a £75 top... M/c started to pay out but there was a blockage and the fruit I.O.U £62. Wasn't at all pleased!

It just seems that they love to 'suck' you in nowadays but not at all be ready. I.e showing red features on SZ or letting you gamble high on the cash stack. Reds are not at all the same as they used to be, I.e showing red features mean't that the m/c 'was there'. The programming has changed in a lot of red fruits!
Triton

Post by Triton »

I have found that most of the time if the machine is showing reds it is ready to pay out, but i hate it when 1 board you get like 5-6 red features then 2 boards later you have like 1 :?

It's this randomness that can be a bit daunting on reds wether to push for the streak or not.

Only thing is once your about £40 or more in chasing the streak can be hard to say enoughs enough.

I once saw this guy put about £140 for a £25 top, i told him to carry on but he took the £140 :shock: pitty my pockets were empty otherwise could have made a nice profit.

LAB has alawys been good to me though :)
Whatever happened to the good old days!!
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Reds can show fake boards mate. Most of them do. Always make sure you get offered a red feature.
Unbelievable Jeff
Triton

Post by Triton »

Yeah really annoying is when you've got 2 or 3 green features and when you spin get feature shot and it lands on them !!! right annoying when you just want a quick steal.

Are there any Reds which contain more fake boards than others or is it just the way the machine is playing?
Whatever happened to the good old days!!
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Played one of these today
Not ready for a force

Cost me £10 for a board and was not red at all
Also in a daily refill pub so did not want to get stung

Anyway got offered stop and step green after £15 in which i took and it gave me the slowest one
So i got my money back

I have took this a few times in green now on this, and i would say more than half the time it has given me the slow one
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

had this myself on green after a 75top which gave the slow one
still managed too miss it few too many at the time.cant play a machine with a coke or nothing .