rocket money

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
n1cky70

rocket money

Post by n1cky70 »

play these all the time usually do really well on them apart from on the odd occasion if someone beats me to it! last nite playing one all features red bar 1 on 1st board so forced for the top on 3rd board top goes for 50 then next board still red top goes for 25 next board hardly any red although get green boxes gives me cash knockouts i have 7 of them 4quid normally. shocker it lands on the rocket money on 4thg shot 25 quid again and then a red comet climb. walked with 110 ish from 30 - 40 thought that was amazin how it gave the top 3rd time the way it did.

the stack attack was 176 off tho :shock:
Triton

Post by Triton »

That's a pretty nice streak man, never had more than £80 of any red streak, think maybe have had £90 off a 'Bling Bling' . The worry is chasing the afters once the £75 has been had, as we all know these can suck for a board!!!. Mind you saying that had a quick go on a 'YDD' yesterday and it took a flippin £10 for a board it's times like this that makes your blood boil :lol:
Whatever happened to the good old days!!
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Was out on the piss last night and got some good luck off 2 of these, one was about a tenner in for a nice 50, showing lots of reds, and the other was about 15/20 in for a 50 top off getting 3 moons, pretty good as made a good 100 pound night, into a 25 pound night :D
Unbelievable Jeff