Take Two

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
fruitofthegods

Take Two

Post by fruitofthegods »

Not one to rant much but this machine pisses me off. I think its actually the WORST machine I have ever had the mis-fortune to play.

Its in a nightclub which isnt the best place, but every time I am in there it ALWAYS plays like a bag o' shite. Once had £80 coins and thought it cant take more than £50 to get it playing. Blocked out on £10 for ages and ages.

I have never won on this machine that I can recall. Not trying to sound cocky here but I win at least 50% of the time. Not even a profit of £1 etc.

I say this now but I will never play the machine again. If you cant force it for the jackpot and you cant put in £1 for a £2 win kinda thing... what the hell can you do!

anyone else got dif stories about this
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

I played this a couple of times a way back, and found it unlike any other Red. I did get £25 off of one Red Arrow which was unexpected, and one £75 top. I just didn't like the way you couldn't swap etc, and you were much more in the hands of the machine than on most other Reds.

Take a look around, I'm sure there's a few other threads about it on here... :)

Red did have a spell of delivering a few pap machines; this, along with a Jewel based one that was very siliar were poor...

Found a Red 'Funfair' in a nightclub the other night, had a better experience on that - £23 in, £75 out... :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

hmm maybe you got a club with a clued up barman or bouncer?

if you hit a REALLY dead red then putting £150+ is prob not out of the question..when i 1st started playin on a regular basis at uni i got really stung on a CC that was "showing" after about £25 in..

thing is with these the will offer red features but they will be ones that can either be amazing or shit..ie FIND THE PEA...had it for £24 once and others the best on offer was £4..

if it bums you everytime you play it i reckon that someone else is in the know and is setting it up for nights out so people will just refill it.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Found a Red 'Funfair' in a nightclub the other night, had a better experience on that - £23 in, £75 out... :)
did it have a note changer?

i thought these had been recalled!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

No it didn't unfortunately, was it the same as SKR then?

I'd never seen one before, but if you know one Red 'Snailblazer-type' machine, you knows them all! ;)

:)
ob

Post by ob »

funfair is bloody awful, they could cost massive amounts on occasion, would certainly not compare it to snailblazer, this one is more old school
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

To be honest, I was in a nightclub and it was moving on to half one in the morning, so I didn't take too much of it in! ;)

Put me' foot on the bottom and felt it backing so played it the same way I'd play any other Red of this nature.

I only compared it to SB as it was probably a pre-cursor to it... :)

:)
discostu

Post by discostu »

Didnt know funfair was doable off the note changer...Only Thats Magic.

Was it same trick?
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

played this last saturday and already had 60 in the bank half way up has knockouts as a featurewent higher than a 2 to land on it leaving me on a 9 so decided to take it as was 7 quid or something to my suprise gave me the four on the other side as this trail was open also giving me 13 knockouts leaving me to take the jackpot quite suprised and chuffed totally unexpected