Bling Bling.. bastard!!!

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
fruitofthegods

Bling Bling.. bastard!!!

Post by fruitofthegods »

Popped into a pub at lunch time to say hi to a mate and we decided to have a crack on Bling Bling.

Now I had played this machine on thursday night... got a £1 win off a quid and decided to leave it at that as we where leaving. I pressed collect - the hopper disc turned and made the noise as it usually does when a coin comes out. Altho it wasnt in the tray or stuck in the tube?? As it was only a quid I left it and walked out.

Next night the machine is switched off "ahh someone must of had the same thing happen - least they will fix it"

So I am in there today (3 days later) and my first quid I get a cherry entry with a START FEATURE (not bonus or mega).

to my suprise 90% of awards are all red... bonuses every other number I thought I was on to a right winner. From my personal experience it will not take long to force out the jackpot or possible streak after these signs. I figured that because it may of been messed up all weekend the punters where just filling and filling and filling. It offered red super bling but I knocked it back as i wanted mega bling.. which was the 2nd from last feature left before it killed me. I had £3 in the safe cash and got awarded that. to my horror when i pressed collect (to test payout) it done the same bloody thing! no coins came out. very strange as I thought it was off for a reason. Or do they just turn on the knackered machines for the fun of it?

Just my bloody luck - a GIFT of a feature after £1 in and the hardware fails. wankers!!

I left the pub after that as i ran outta time. What i should have done was carried on forcing and get the bar staff to witness me collecting, so they can re-imburse me. this was a wether spoons. do i go back later? hmmmmmm

bloody typical aint it! :x
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

hmm sounds a bit odd for a spoons, generally they are right on the ball which maintenance and the like...

i would tell them..ive done a few things on machines in there as theyve just paid out no questions asked...more to the point though its more that you want it fixed so it can be played properly...maybe its been rodded?

cant believe it would be 100% empty if done properly it would def not be giving all red boards and offereing them if it was dead like that...i smell a rat :)
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Had something the same on a Cobra Cabana
This was also in a Spoons
Already had £15 in the bank from safe cash when i got the top which gave the full £75

So it starts to auto collect as it hit £90 and drops down to £58
Look in the tray NO MONEY

Called the manager over to witness the £58 not dropping in the tray which it didn't

So i am owed £90
They rang me the very next day to go and collect my winnings :D

As have said before Spoons are the best for paying up
The engineers report said 'Hopper Mis-Alignment' i was told by the manager which i can only assume happens if its been tampered with e.g Rodded
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

I played Bling Bling once, i hated it, i put loads in and no win.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

What happens when a reds been done mate.
Unbelievable Jeff
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

oooh i wonder... but still i did not like the way the feature entry was, or lack off for me.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

some may disagree but the way i play these is when i first approach is to take the first 3 boards on normal entry and count the number of red features if there are at least 4 then i play it for mega entry..

the reason for this is the mega entry is going to show reds the majority of the time anyways so it dosent mean that it buzzing just because 50-75% of them are red..this machine is truely going for gold when you are getting 50% reds consistantly offered on normal and maybe super entry.

ive tried to forcing one when relying just on the entry offered from Mega and there can be very little if any profit in it by the time its screwed you over on entrys and dumped a few safe cashs on you..also loves the split streak..

for me its a bit like CC if you fill the name in one ive not had anything but £75 on it...CC blocks like a bitch before that point so expect this to do the same :P