Bonus on Top Giza

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Matt Vinyl

Bonus on Top Giza

Post by Matt Vinyl »

...Or most similar Reds tbh... :)

Yesterday, I was on the £4 mark on Top Giza, and got all 4 of the different coloured jewels for the 'super' bonus. I don't usually like these, as you're usually on a pap number, and get boost which moves you up one place. Anyway, it gave me skill stop, and I stood back, hand poised over the start button, took my time, and hit it. Hit the Top Giza feature!
Never done this before on any Red of this nature, and as I was only playing it 'to see how it was going', I was most chuffed!

The point of all this really, was to enquire if anyone else has hit a suprising 'top' from any of these bonuses? The only other good time I remember is getting boost from £15 which went up to the top on a Rocket Money... :)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Nothing to do with the bonus but on a Pay Cheque i have had jp roll straight in, on a 12 for the top
And also on a PC i have had mystery win with a 1 and collected and it went straight up to jp :?
neil222

Post by neil222 »

i have had that a number of times where i have hit 25 or top. random stop has given me top aswell. on treasure hunt (golbal version) the random stop is true skill definatley, but not on reds. :lol: :D
fat fat fat i tell you