Sub Zero - Red gaming putting us off?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Alpine021

Sub Zero - Red gaming putting us off?

Post by Alpine021 »

OK I'm starting to think that this is a red gaming offering that is a bit unfriendly to players.

It can be buzzing from the start and still cost a ridiculous amount to actually get the 3 Yetis.

A JP repeat from not much in isn't so bad if ur lucky.

But I put £130 in one yesterday that was red from the start and it completely took the piss. Ended up with about £60 so was a good £70 down.

Not lost that much on a Red in ages. Also know friends that have put in over £100 with similar results.

Also the fact that safe cash can repeat? what the hell?

£15 safe cash is bad enough but one repeated on me for £30.

And where I am these machines are now everywhere. If they do actually turn out to be not that great I'll be gutted.
Dynamike

Post by Dynamike »

£170 over the back, wasn't a refill. It streaked for £100 but still.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

got to say i find this to be a great money maker for me at the moment
an all out force is not the best option
i played 2 last night and got £86 in bank from one and £77 from the other
for around 30 in each
i have a method for this and at the moment its showing good results
by the way i have had the yetis go for only £15
also the big freeze in red has always repeated for me have taken it about 10 times now and it has always given the £50
anyone had it not repeat??
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

I've heard of 'The big freeze' going for a cool 75 near me. Never actually seen it though.
Unbelievable Jeff
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

ALWAYS gamble for yeti's, everytime ive had it its because Ive gambled the bonus on a nice number and got yeti's, especially if it gives on naturally and its buzzing, its worth going for .
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

Cant say ive had a similar experience Dun....

Blocks the yetis like you wouldnt believe on the one near me....I agree with the fact im sure thats a quicker method when its buzzing im sure.

An excellent offering from red mind....Lives giving red features and fast climbling cash stack.

King
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

KILLED this for £140 today

i REALLY couldnt believe it..

im assuming that it was pumped solid on bank holiday sunday by loads of dead heads, have seen it (me n king saw a guy mess up a toggle climb at £1, im crap at it but NOWHERE near that bad lol.

even after £100 odd banked i was givin a £10 board entry..bottled out n took the £12 on a 10..had 11 all over it..and i was already pushing it i reckon.

can block like a bitch as king said..but i kinda like it

the reverse gamble seemed to work a few times a a reversed £10 but sayin that it might just have been that the mc was going off its tits.

good fun all round.
remy

sz

Post by remy »

went out to play two jackpot gems yesterday only to find sub zeros in their place. first one was redding so pushed 60 quid in only getting cherry wins and all red bar one but would not land on the the one that was blue so tried to take value got the big freeze red for 25 no repeat, then blizzard series red went for 45 so came off. Next machine redding again but worried had 70 coins so i thought wat the fuck push it this one will go for 75 how wrong, cherry wins as usual and losing on 2 and 10 took the piss then 3 and 10 to 25. Then got red blizzard 38 then the machine turned it self off initialised payed out the bank and said call attendant. WTF, will never play sz again worst red going
Mmm beer drink of the gods
nigeswindon25

Post by nigeswindon25 »

sub zero in my local has a problem dumping big lumps of money and just jams causing an error though switching it off and back on tends to just throw it all out.
remy

sz

Post by remy »

this one turned it self off !!!!!!!!!!!
Mmm beer drink of the gods
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

THEY ARE GETTING RIPPED OFF

for gods sake, why is everyone being so niave these days...

dunno what it is but countless rumors are going around...

i saw someone in chesterfield in derbyshire "do" one, it took less than ten minutes and he dropped probably about £120 out of it....

this is very tight info by the look of the rumors

oh, and its no suprize they play shit anyway, reds havent always been about the all out force, they used to be collecting machines,,

go fish

red board

blue board

red board

blue board

collect feature

collect cash

collect feature

collect cash

5 or more red features is a show...