Rocket money...

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Went out to try this today and had some WELL needed luck :D

Went in Yates and keyed it, 32 away, with a notey, so thought it was worth a few quid, 12 quid later had one shitty board, basic 1 pound open board, kill me on 3 quid, had bout 8 quid left on me, so thought id try another one. Last couple of quid had to take a five pound cash win, then with same quid a ten pound green toggle climb.

Tried another board, and randomly was all but 2 red, was shocked and took a nice 17 quid star choice, 6 quid later, number runner....wtf!!! Brought in blue 7's, on a 2, hit higher, to a 7....

WOW I have a lucky 7!!!...

Top only done 25 but still...bizarre!
Unbelievable Jeff
chrisfarrar

Post by chrisfarrar »

was in wetherspoons saturday night, just came off sub zero down, next to it is rocket money, saying add 20p to play, I had 20p in change, chucked it in, mate laughed,

it spun bonus up, then random stop which I get 10 nudges, £4 win, then puts me on £5 because of GM things, number 10 bonus, open milkyway.

took £5 as good profit from 20p, should I have gone on??
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Prob mate! Reds have the tendency to block at £5 esp when showing "open milkyway" or "open trail". These fruts tend to do a series of blocks depending on their state of play - blocks at £5, 7 10 15 and 25!

Prob done the sensible thing if you wernt forcing.

Tom
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Chris, how many red features were there? Going to 10 nudges from random stop can't be bad, but it all depends on the features mate.
Unbelievable Jeff