Golden Giza - new £70 red

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Alpine021

Golden Giza - new £70 red

Post by Alpine021 »

This has just turned up, seems to be a mix of Top Giza and SMTM. Anyway went red (9) off about £30. The cash side goes £15 / £25 / bronze streak / silver streak / gold streak.

Got a top of £65. Flat. Tried a few more boards and although gamlbing to £10 not red at all. Took about £20 back and was about to leave it when it span in £15 and gambled to bronze streak so re-pushed.

Ended up £90 in total and it gave £70 + £35 on gold streak.

Interesting though - a few things...

No safe cash. Nice.

Also nudges start with a ? nudges then 1 nudge etc... although it only ever boosted up to 3 or 4.

Also on the bonus is reel steppa. Got it on the cash side - seemed completey pointless. Then got it on the nudge side and thought it would add numbers. Would have been for the £15 but no.... it just steps the reel and that's it. So only any real use when ur nudges combined with the reel step make a decent win which i can't see being often.

But seems ok. Would be interested to see how much the streaks went for considering bronze streak is above £25.... But no safe cash is a result.

But seeming dead then spinning in £15 is a bit random. Can probably count on 1 hand the amount of reds ever than have actually span in £15. Looking ok though....
sausagefingaz

Post by sausagefingaz »

You get sick of that damn Bangles song though.
(It plays "Walk Like An Egyptian" while on the board)
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

Not liking the sound of a £65 top on a £70 'er tho.....

A bit too Pultender .
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Sorry i meant a top off £65 not of £65, lol

And yeah it does play that music. U think it's a bit amusing until u r losing....
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

So this is the 2nd red recently that has ? as 1st nude win - along with Break the bank. Good for an extra bonus to start the board tho.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Saw the first one of these today. It did a 105 off 50 quid in so not bad. Plays a bit different and seems to stitch you with shit numbers in instead of 'changing' the number. Another 70 red so its all good baby baby!!
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

sausagefingaz wrote: (It plays "Walk Like An Egyptian" while on the board)
Fucking Awesome
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

The one I played had the sound turned off. Reds after about a tenner in. 25 in Number Runner for red 7s £25. Gambled to Gold Streak which gave £105. (50, 20, 35.)
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Yeah it's OK.

It's not amazing but it's a good steady red so that's all I can ask for really. I'm keeping on top of it and it's a regular profit.

Really can't see the use of that reel stepper. It could have been a really good addition if when u stepped the reels (nudges side) it actually added the nudges but it doesn't. Seems pointless.

Also has any1 taken the feature at the top? I'm dying to know what it is as it never offers it. It offered it the other day after I'd put loads in so didn't want to take it. Temple of treasure I think it's called.
Firefox

Post by Firefox »

Surely it's the same as Indy then? TOT?

(Not that ive had it :( ) not even won £40 on a new m/c yet let alone £70!)

Damm that COB!!!!!!

lol! a mate had one on DDOND the other day though - hit £40. Next three credits put him back in the game - he didn;t even bother pressing start - just hit COB and it went to £70!

Shit! have I just discovered a method?

:shock:
INVINCIBLE

Post by INVINCIBLE »

[quote="Firefox"]Surely it's the same as Indy then? TOT?

(Not that ive had it :( ) not even won £40 on a new m/c yet let alone £70!)

Damm that COB!!!!!!

lol! a mate had one on DDOND the other day though - hit £40. Next three credits put him back in the game - he didn]

which dond mate
TRAPPED!
rekker187

Post by rekker187 »

anyfing new out der cant earn any money pm me if u can people lol cheers
JG

Post by JG »

There's a new machine out mate called Elvis - Pound Dog, it's in The Horizon cab and it's a sort of cross between Flashback, Reel King, Body Parts and a p2 wiyb, except 4s don't win on the left.
You're basically playing for your stop 'n steps and milking for the triple bars on a tenner, it'll slip off the Barcrests, so don't aim for them.
If you get two feet and a drainpipe, nudge in the mic for a bonus.
Also if it starts four - Uhu (that's an Elvis u-hurr, not UHU that crappy craft adhesive stuff) ing, so if it goes U-hurr U-hurr U-hurr U-hurr it's not necessarily there and you may as well cash or bust, but if it lands on a hat, then it's hats off to our Monopoly Winner. Once it starts nudging in parrots on the line three, then spin for baskets and roll in the grapes for the superboard but don't play on if it's numbering (3s and 7s).
Skill onto extra life and step for the two but don't gamble into the cups or the second phone. Take one gamble on the king bonus and skill to the multiadd if you've got a stop 'n step or all exchanges are lit in which case it's a knockout series. You may get a lucky loser if it's no uhurring.
The fifth real is just for show only, it means nothing as it is linked to the appendix. Also if it goes red, knock it back into the basket and spin all parrots for Elvis Hot Property. Cash or bust is only good on feet and hats, not glasses or cups.
If it's lighting up Flash The Back early on, then that's a good sign. Also watch out for Elvis's encore which is a skill guaranteed on the phones.
Lastly pop the shades on the mutt and spin to a win for the big pin.

There's more to this, but I'm not allowed to spill any more detail on parrots, carrots or haricot verts or gummy bears, but beware of The Duff Brewery when all features are blue, that's the final word, apart from to say, if it's a phones board, you can stop reel match on a tenner or some flared trousers.
INVINCIBLE

Post by INVINCIBLE »

played today HUGE
TRAPPED!
JG

Post by JG »

Which? Golden Giza or Elvis - Pound Dog?