Who here makes more than £50 a week on bandits?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

signing off your posts as "king" proves your dick.....ive proved my point in the post and you and your bitch have came back with you engaging replys as usual.......

u often find it fun to burn newbies.....yet ur both still a little wet behind the ears yourselfs.... i think a little bit of ur own medcine, is a tonic to me and a relief to prospective newbies.
I love it when a plan comes together
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

Mattb wrote:I think people are seriously kidding themselves if they think they can make £10k a year on fruities. £2.5k is a massive push as well, i'd be very surprised if anyone on here made anything like that. I certainly don't.

Matt
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

SGT was simplying saying it is possible to earn a decent profit on fruit machines. Three of my mates are pro and they earn upto £200 a week! It is possible to earn lots of money especially if your friends with programmers. All im saying is that if you keep up with the changing programmes and gameplay on fruit machines as well as learning new tricks/MTRs, it is easy to make a profit!

Obviously, there are times which you are up and down but for example when the extreme keying cheat was first available, my friend made near enough a thousand on it! That kept him going for a while!! :D
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Please don't argue back Tom, but i don't believe you! :D

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

that obvously includes u toothless.......or do ur "m8tes" not indulge this quality info........****off
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

:D Happy days
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

You don't have to matt. Some of my mates play for a living and they are still alive!!! lol :D
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

glad to here that tom r u still with the living...ive been working at a spiritualist church today and were u there.......propper spooky.
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Drop the lot your quite funny! Keep smiling mate. Sunderland till i die! Middlesborough till i die i know i am im sure iam! :lol:
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Mon the Blues!

(is this the wrong place?)
e_a_g_l_e_eye

£200 per week

Post by e_a_g_l_e_eye »

I make £1k a month at the moment after drinks part time but it's no walk over. I travel a bit and 'work' 20 hours a week and it's bloody tiring, sometimes I get up at 7.30am and don't get to bed til 1.30. Couldn't do it full time though as would find it hard to keep discipline when puts food on the table. Hard to juggle with a long term relationship too but luckily she's quite supportive. Don't really get to spend much of it, ploughing most into buying a nice house together, so far have £22k. One thing is I now hate gambling for fun, I would not enjoy Las Vegas one bit, one of my favourite things going abroad is getting a couple of weeks peace not worrying if the thing in the corner is ready or not.
Anyone died off coke mix?
Fader

Post by Fader »

lol :lol:
Chance favours the prepared mind!
Fader

Post by Fader »

Sorry are you saying you make 1 grand a month on Fruit machines ?
Chance favours the prepared mind!
JustAnotherClone

Post by JustAnotherClone »

Thing is this, a £1000/month is a hell of a lot to make on fruits and if anyone here does manage it then well done but...

Its just as easy to make that after tax working a real career plus it looks a lot better on your CV than playing fruities for a living! I would not even consider playing for a living even if i could make 1k/month.
neil222

Post by neil222 »

to be fair 1 k a month is a realistic sum, i work full time and go out slottin every tuesday and saturday and make £100 plus both days, which is about 1k a month, i used to play full time back in the vivid days and making 200-300 a day for a 11-11 day travelling, couldnt do it now as most of money comes from reds and you have to let them recover more.
fat fat fat i tell you