Deactivation of account

Need help using the website? Have any suggestions? Ask here. This is also the place where important website announcements will be made.
Thumper

Deactivation of account

Post by Thumper »

How long without posting will it be before your account is deactivated?

I have just had the following appear: Hello! We have noticed that you havent posted anything to the forums in the last 30 days. Please consider making a post so that your account can be set to active again. Thanks, Fruitchat Admin.

Do I have to make sure I at least post something pointless (a bit like this) now and again? I can understand deactivating accounts that have not logged in for a while, but encouraging people to post drivel just for the sake of making a post is a little silly.
admin

Post by admin »

Hi, dont worry about it, its a feature of the forum software to encourage people to post.

Accounts will not be deactivated, unless a user has not visited for 3 months (ish),

Mike.
BFK

Post by BFK »

Admin,

Can u find out where MOG is and bring him back please? I need some horse racing tips.

Thank you
duomat

Post by duomat »

ok admin,ive been pm,d by someone called servedonaplatter.joined this month and cant find his details anywhere on this site. he mentoins sean hoben hater (the rip off i warned about)and said he could not post his number as admin may see it,so why has he come to me,why does he not show up in newbies,and why not post on the forum.I think its him again,he did say his mum and dad were in the police.i think his mum was ds irene hoban.since i said i know he lives in a scruffy council estate and that im not interested as ive been ripped off and thats that ive not heard from him.Im sure its him again.can someone please get rid of this twat