How to improve the site?

Need help using the website? Have any suggestions? Ask here. This is also the place where important website announcements will be made.
Stevie S

How to improve the site?

Post by Stevie S »

I read some comments sometime ago about how the site could be improved etc. I thought the idea of having a chat box was very good indeed (I don't know who's idea it was, but well done) I also think that every member would be happier if they had an ignore feature were everytime they log on, they would only see the topics by the people that interest them. I think that even if these changes were made, you would still have people moaning, but they would be the ones that offer nothing anyway! :wink:
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

if you put a chatbox on.. i will flood it with abuse whenever i log in....

ill literally do this....

you're all gays, give me an emptyer.. i had a wank thinking about your sister -- so technically we're pretty much family now.. so give me free emptyers..you're all gays, give me an emptyer.. i had a wank thinking about your sister -- so technically we're pretty much family now.. so give me free emptyers..you're all gays, give me an emptyer.. i had a wank thinking about your sister -- so technically we're pretty much family now.. so give me free emptyers..you're all gays, give me an emptyer.. i had a wank thinking about your sister -- so technically we're pretty much family now.. so give me free emptyers..you're all gays, give me an emptyer.. i had a wank thinking about your sister -- so technically we're pretty much family now.. so give me free emptyers..you're all gays, give me an emptyer.. i had a wank thinking about your sister -- so technically we're pretty much family now.. so give me free emptyers..you're all gays, give me an emptyer.. i had a wank thinking about your sister -- so technically we're pretty much family now.. so give me free emptyers..you're all gays, give me an emptyer.. i had a wank thinking about your sister -- so technically we're pretty much family now.. so give me free emptyers..you're all gays, give me an emptyer.. i had a wank thinking about your sister -- so technically we're pretty much family now.. so give me free emptyers..you're all gays, give me an emptyer.. i had a wank thinking about your sister -- so technically we're pretty much family now.. so give me free emptyers..you're all gays, give me an emptyer.. i had a wank thinking about your sister -- so technically we're pretty much family now.. so give me free emptyers..you're all gays, give me an emptyer.. i had a wank thinking about your sister -- so technically we're pretty much family now.. so give me free emptyers..you're all gays, give me an emptyer.. i had a wank thinking about your sister -- so technically we're pretty much family now.. so give me free emptyers..

and thats just me... the "really" annoying posters will flood it with other bullshit...
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

You could simply have an ignore or avoid feature and then no-one can bother you.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

One question Spyder, why did you sit typing all that out mate? Are you having a nervous breakdown or some shit?
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

His names Steve not Shirley :wink:
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V Surely he used Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

Maybe we would just dis-enable spyder's or indeed anybody else's ( who would prove to be a complete prat) ability to use said chat feature.

Just a thought. :wink:
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

He's had a breakdown Mr Lugsy, he is probably running around his house in womans clothes with army boots on shouting "AIM......FIRE, AIM......FIRE"! :lol:
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

if you put a chat box on, it will get abused.. either by me flooding it with bollocks.. or some muppet getting pissed and typing something sensitive to show off, that will then show up on a fucking google search cause of meta-tags/whatever the fuck its called...
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Chat box is what you need
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

surely anyone who wants to use this function is already on msn,facebook or has a mobile phone....

i dont know why anyone would want to make new "contacts" via fruitchat??
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

I am open to make new contacts where ever they may be and have made some exceptional contacts through this site who I know I can trust. Why are you so against a chat box? How will it change anything for you?
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Not for info or contacts just for a laugh
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Their are some things were my life would be easier if I could just pop up in some peoples screens for a few minutes for a quick chat rather than using ten pm's. I understand from another thread though that the feature was tried but had little interest. I don't really have any intrest in winding people up to be honest.