help me please

Got a broken machine? Need help? Ask here!
vinnie

help me please

Post by vinnie »

hi everyone iam newbe .ive just brought my first fruit machine after talking the missis around (only took 10 years)got it home it worked fine for about 2 hours then anote came on screen saying (iou .40 call attendant ) and wont let me play .can any one help me please :roll: :roll: the machine is a red gamming 2002 lock n load
Scott

Post by Scott »

I'm no expert but it sounds like you've taken more money out than the hopper had in it, use a refill key and refill it to clear the IOU, or if you don't have a key turn it off then back on and there should be £40 in the bank, obviously don't collect it this time and play £40 through it before collecting.
Cobwebs 👆
vinnie

Post by vinnie »

Extreme Eddie wrote:I'm no expert but it sounds like you've taken more money out than the hopper had in it, use a refill key and refill it to clear the IOU, or if you don't have a key turn it off then back on and there should be £40 in the bank, obviously don't collect it this time and play £40 through it before collecting.
vinnie

Post by vinnie »

hi eddy ive tryed to refill with key and the money adds up but when i turn the key back the same message is there :? : drivin me mad
aaamusements.co.uk

Post by aaamusements.co.uk »

You need to turn the refill key, and insert 40 pound coins through the coin mech to refill the hopper.
Either that or do a hopper dump, then the machine will know where it is again.
vinnie

Post by vinnie »

ok thanks i will try that and let you know
vinnie

Post by vinnie »

hello again tryed to refill put £50 in and message still there and dumped hopper still nothing :? : is there a reset button :? :
machine doctor

Post by machine doctor »

Looking at your first post you say it displays .40 IOU which will probably mean it has a 20p coin tube and that is empty.You will need the 20p coins refilling.
There will be a level switch attached with a rubber band to the 20p coin tube,the coins need to be kept above that switch.Or you could just slide the level switch up the tube which will make the machine think the tube has coins in it.
You will however need some coins in the 20p tube for payouts to work.
vinnie

Post by vinnie »

hidoc this fruity hasnt got a20p tube all the small change goes strait to the trays in bottom and all £1 go to hopper .also on front of machine it says only pays out £ coins
machine doctor

Post by machine doctor »

Right.
Had one of these before and it has RAM corrupt as the machine thinks it has LESS than £1 in the bank to payout even though all the wins are payed in £ coins and has no 20p tube.
You will need to perform a RAM clear to get rid of that odd amount in the bank to sort it out.
vinnie

Post by vinnie »

hi doc thanks for the reply how can i do a ram clear :? : i dont know alot about technical stuff :?
machine doctor

Post by machine doctor »

With the machine switched OFF,You will have to access the machines main MPU control board and short out the battery which is soldered onto the board.
vinnie

Post by vinnie »

how do i do that . sounds a bit technical will it damage the machine :? :
machine doctor

Post by machine doctor »

It won't be an easy job if you have no tech experience on machines.
It involves removing the program card,disconnecting the plugs on the MPU,removing the cover from the MPU,locating the battery of which needs to be shorted to clear the machines memory.
This does not damage the machine.
The memory can also be reset by changing the program card to another game then replace your origional program back in again,but would think it will be doubtfull that one is available to you.
Is there anyone in local area you know that could do this for you?
vinnie

Post by vinnie »

thanks i will have ago :?